Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if u have the us-version (i wonder where u get this one if u live in germany Huh) , u can't change it to german. only the europe-release was multilanguage. same with wii-games.
i use still r6871 and have no soundproblems so far (only i menue while using dx11). i can play with dx9 and dx11. both are fine. dx11 is a little bit faster, but the minimap would not be shown correct.
(01-26-2011, 02:44 AM)sisko Wrote: [ -> ]dx11 is a little bit faster
Yet another user who hasn't read the configuration guides... Smile
Indeed, if the DX11 plugin is faster then they haven't configured the DX9 plugin or emulator as a whole properly. The DX9 plugin is the fastest plugin period for the time being, with all my testing the DX9 plugin came out faster than the DX11 plugin every single time. That may change someday though when the DX11 plugin is optimized more, but right now it's a bit slower than DX9.
i read a few reply and saw post about newer version working better with sound
for some reason i cant get the music for the hyrule castle scene to play first time you see zelda
that scene with all the guard
is that problem for everyone?
and sometimes some music wont play at all and sometimes they will
hi, i am starting to play zelda TP after i finished WW

any advice on config - settings? something i shoould know before (like those nasty blackscreens in WW)

so far the game is fine, nice sound, but i have this blur bar on one side of the screen sometimes, like in the water,

thanks
(01-27-2011, 12:50 AM)sixor Wrote: [ -> ]hi, i am starting to play zelda TP after i finished WW

any advice on config - settings? something i shoould know before (like those nasty blackscreens in WW)

so far the game is fine, nice sound, but i have this blur bar on one side of the screen sometimes, like in the water,

thanks

i did some testing myself and so far that's the fastest/nicest configuration i found
http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/860/t...etting.jpg

Dont know if posting screenshot of setting is the way to go around here i'm kinda new... but i prefer this way

schodie1915

How can I fix the problem with the minimap? The map is grey and nearly invisible, no green or yellow rooms?!
Use the DX9 plugin, enable EFB to Ram. This is the only way to get the mini-map, and no it will never work with the faster Copy EFB to Texture hack.

Again this is information already contained in the initial post of this thread and several posts thereafter, so take some time to search. In fact the answers to most questions on this forum can already be found with a simple search, yet are still being asked constantly. Dodgy
Use efb to ram with the d3d9 plugin.

You have two choices:

efb to ram = proper minimap but slow performance in some places

efb to texture = great performance but B & W minimap

@sixor
Make sure widescreen hack is off and efb scaled copy is on.

It is highly advised that you play this game with efb to texture and ZTP hack checked (you can find it in the game properties) to avoid slowdowns in large areas like hyrule field.

And for the 6,000,000th time in this thread alone

AUDIO STILL HAS SOME ISSUES. IT'S PROBABLY NOT GOING TO GET FIXED SOON SO GET OVER IT.
So, the latest revisions have the sound working better? How much better?

I was using a SSE4.1 6117, stopped to play before the first temple because of the annoying sound bug.

Thanks.