Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

sakuyabloodwing

Ok whenever i enter the town when i just stop it goes from "holy fuck i need to turn frame limit on" to "holy crap how do i speed this shit up"
Quote:the town

Jeeze man, could you be any more specific than that? Also you haven't posted any other info about your problem, settings, revision, or system specs.

Quote:sorry if this question has been answered a million times, but I've been reading through the thread and not been able to figure it out... where do you download the hyrule field patch from, or is it now included? If not how do you apply it?

Hyrule field is running at about 20% speed, I'm running Dolphin 2.0 under windows 7 64, 6GB ram and an intel core i7 920 2.66Ghz.

You need to apply the patch to the svn and then compile. You can download precompiled builds with the patch already applied from Xtreme here: http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-2176-page-1.html
Just out of curiosity, is the hyrule field hack you are reffering to the same as the modified dx9 plugin in this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkeAjVdMCno

LuisR14

seems like it o.o
I am in Forest Temple, I remember I have played this game 3~4 hours, but the save file says the playing time is nearly 50 hours,
why is that, maybe something about instantaneous save? Does anybody has the same problem?
Have you ever played with save states? Like saving in a temple right before the boss with save states not to have to play from the beginning of the temple?
And if you did that and then played on a different day your playing hours will get bigger and bigger.

So the reason for this are the save statesWink

MiniSiets

FYI for the people who have missed this, if you're having trouble removing the blur effect in the corner of your screen you need to switch from the OpenGL graphics plugin to DirectX9. If you can't see DX9 in the plugin tab it's because your DirectX is out-of-date and you need to download the DX9 June 2010 runtime setup from Microsoft's website. After you've done this, Dolphin will detect it and you can select it. Then, enable EFB to Texture and the blur effect will be completely removed.

I've actually been getting very stable framerates in this game and have been quite pleased with how far Dolphin has developed. Even at 1920x1080 res with 4x AA there have been very few slowdowns and mostly it has run at full speed. The only major glitches I'm noticing in this game now are the missing sounds/music. I've tried downloading an HLE patch but it only temporarily fixes the problem and then stops working after a few minutes. Nonetheless, this game is almost completely bug-free for me now.
wait till you got a little further into the game....
thank you, I think I will get a really big playing time by the endBig Grin

(06-29-2010, 02:25 PM)Balupu Wrote: [ -> ]Have you ever played with save states? Like saving in a temple right before the boss with save states not to have to play from the beginning of the temple?
And if you did that and then played on a different day your playing hours will get bigger and bigger.

So the reason for this are the save statesWink
but savestate dont work if u move it to new revision, sometime