Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is providing the most effective builds regarding Zelda's current issues at the moment ?
As far as I know all builds exhibit the same issues and run the game the same, I usually get full FPS on my builds outside Hyrule Field, same thing for other member's builds.
I was talking about page 22 of this forum.
Does a Quad Core processor (or i7) differ from a Duo Core in running Zelda, I think the last time I've heard they said no...
The short answer is no. An I7 would have a slight advantage but that's because it supports SSE4.2 not because it has 4 cores, and I must stress the word slight.
Hey guys,

first of all I don't have any speed issues..
Game is running at full speed. Now comes the but Dodgy
The game looks really blury as if its running at native resolution...take a look at yourself.

[Image: R3ACzqLtyFDUYAh.png]

Someone know what I do wrong ?
My config looks like this :

[Image: bRjVqM6uBlAhR2y.png]

And for everyone who wanna know, my system :
X4 955BE @ 4Ghz
HD5770
2GB DDR3 RAM

Hope you have an idea :S
Thats how game looks like, nothing you can do. After finishing sharp looking Wind Waked I also felt "strange" with graphics. As for speed, you WILL get horrible slowdown later, just wait and see...
Oh, I forgot. Is there a difference between WII and GC Version ?
I saw that i have the Wii Version of Zelda
(03-25-2010, 11:07 PM)Evenstar Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I forgot. Is there a difference between WII and GC Version ?

The game is mirrored and has Wii controls added, those are the only differences.
(03-25-2010, 11:07 PM)Evenstar Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I forgot. Is there a difference between WII and GC Version ?

Sooo....you bought Zelda without even knowing what platform it was for? ...that's kinda interesting *roll eyes*

And no, there's no difference except for Wiimote control, widescreen support and left and right being flipped.