Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone cares at all, Twilight Princess is Perfect now IMO. I've just now finished my 2nd playthrough with 100% completion and I had 0 issues or lags.
(02-02-2012, 09:00 AM)Bludger Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone cares at all, Twilight Princess is Perfect now IMO. I've just now finished my 2nd playthrough with 100% completion and I had 0 issues or lags.

What are your specs?
(02-02-2012, 06:08 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know what to tell you. I'm not seeing any difference at all between 1x or 16x, maybe your eyes are playing tricks on you.

Well, I wonder if you're using an ATI card. Mine is an old HD4650. I tested it again, this time I set AF to 1x and overwrite it with CCC(Catalyst Control Center). It still happens.
AF1x
[Image: ZTPAF1x.png]
AF2x
[Image: ZTPAF2x.png]
AF4x
[Image: ZTPAF4x.png]
AF8x
[Image: ZTPAF8x.png]
AF16x
[Image: ZTPAF16x.png]
Quote:Well, I wonder if you're using an ATI card. Mine is an old HD4650.

Nope, nvidia. That might be why. The AF algorithms used by nvidia and amd are a bit different.

I'll go ahead and edit the wiki to reflect this new info. though.
(02-02-2012, 09:09 AM)tysonrss Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2012, 09:00 AM)Bludger Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone cares at all, Twilight Princess is Perfect now IMO. I've just now finished my 2nd playthrough with 100% completion and I had 0 issues or lags.

What are your specs?
i5 2430M @2.4-3.0 GHz, 4gb DDR3 Ram @ 1333MHz, GeForce 540M GT. It's a laptop.

Saduun

If it isn't too much trouble, would you mind posting your current settings and your current version? It would be much appreciated. :)

I'm wondering if there is any way to incorporate filters (something like hard light) in the emulator. This could fix the bloom issue.
The openGL backend supports custom post-processing shaders, so yes. But that won't fix the bloom issue without causing other issues because the game only applies bloom to certain areas.

WaschbaeR911

I have a problem.

Every time I would like to enter the sacred grove (Picture 1) the frames go down to 0 and the game freezes. (Picture 2)

The same problem occurs even at the stone in front of the sacred grove. I can do the howling part but in the transition to the next scene it freezes also.

What can i do?

Picture 1

Picture 2

I´m using the client 3.0 413-dirty
ATI Radeon HD5770
intel Core i5 @ 2,67Ghz
WIN 7 64bit Ultimate
(02-02-2012, 11:32 AM)jakeslogan Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2012, 06:08 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know what to tell you. I'm not seeing any difference at all between 1x or 16x, maybe your eyes are playing tricks on you.

Well, I wonder if you're using an ATI card. Mine is an old HD4650. I tested it again, this time I set AF to 1x and overwrite it with CCC(Catalyst Control Center). It still happens.
AF1x

Try using a different build, not lectrode.