Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So are you saying the map DID work with copy efb to ram like I've been saying?
Yes, the mini-map always worked with Copy EFB to Ram, I'm sure other members know that as well. It's just nice to finally use Copy EFB to Ram without the option taking a drastic hit on performance and decreasing quality.
So does copy efb to ram not have the top left 1/4 blurry problem anymore?
nope, that's what's so nice about Rodolfo's commit ^^
Are the light rays showing? Because that would be the last step in fixing the efb assuming no one has noticed any problems with this new hybrid method of copying the efb.
what light rays? The ones I'm thinking of show up if native mips are activated
If I'm not forgetting anything then we just need to fix the audio issues and hyrule field slowdown and this game will be perfectly emulated! To bad I don't have time to start up the benchmarking project again, if we can't get the attention of the developers then I will probably need to resume my work at some point in order to get it fixed (the hyrule field slowdown that is), I was really close to figuring everything out before I stopped.
Thnxx to Xtreme2Damax latest SVN build, I tested ZTP in complete hyrule field, and I got 68-70% FPS....A lotta greater than meagre <50% FPS..And the wicked grass is also gone...

I am really happy. Just waiting for a new GPU so that I can play this game once more.
Hmpf, I just had a crash at the end of the cutscene when you have saved the little gay boy on the bridge. That was an exception, I hope? Undecided
Hello. Anyone have suggestions to what to update the first post since my last visit? So we won't have many newb questions around.. Tongue