Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been using Direct3d9, I tried 11 yesterday, but the game wouldn't even start with that, so switched back.

I didn't see the post above, I will try that version and will let you know! Smile Thanks

EDIT:
Wow, I've never seen the game run this fast! Thanks man, 6505 seems to be the key. Smile
hi guys!! I didn't understand, but it's important sound fix in zelda tp?
wxwidgets are needed?
I always use one of the latest revisions when playing. Twilight Princess with D3D9 and HLE was playing quite nicely, with some visual and audio elements performing incorrectly. I dumped my DSPs last night and started playing with LLE, where it seemed to drop in performance, buuuut...the 85% VPS seems to be universal, so I'm going to attempt to configure things differently.

The game's running quite nicely so far. It's definitely playable and enjoyable.
Older revisions are faster and their haven't been any improvements made to the emulator that affect this game since 6075. Also several things have been broken since then such as savestates for example. Their is no reason to use the latest revision for this game.
i tried the 6871 yesterday and it seems that ztp now works also with dx11. i got no square on the left corner and the game runs fast and looks better than ever before. only some strange sound when i entered the menue, but i can live with this. Big Grin
so it seems that the issue with zelda and dx11 is fixed now so far. the only thing is the minimap. i see only a grey scheme. tried do accurate the texture, but doesn't work. perhabs any one has a suggestion?
Do not use accurate texture cache. Getting a proper minimap requires the efb to ram option, which is not implemented in the d3d11 plugin. If you want a proper graphics emulation with this game you will have to use the d3d9 plugin.
I just started useing this emulator, And i got the US version of Zelda : TP, When i make a StateSave it works, but when i try load it the game just crashes :/ i got the gamecube US version does anyone know how id save it >.<?
well, use normal games saves O_o
save states are unstable at the moment...however, I just heard the revision which probably introduced the issue has been identified, so it might very well be that save states get fixed in the near future.
Either way, you're always on a much safer side with normal game saves.
(01-19-2011, 07:55 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]well, use normal games saves O_o
save states are unstable at the moment...however, I just heard the revision which probably introduced the issue has been identified, so it might very well be that save states get fixed in the near future.
Either way, you're always on a much safer side with normal game saves.

I cant do normal saves as it says i dont have a memory card and dunno how to set up a "fake" phantom one so it saves :/