Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get around 83-88% speed in Hyrule Field with DSP LLE on my system which is perfectly alright due to the circumstances. The rest of the game is more or less 100% speed.
With HLE it doesn't even slow down on any part in the game.

2-3 years ago I could only dream of 100% speed with HLE on my old C2D E7400 @ 2.8GHZ with XFX NVIDIA 9800GTX 512MB
Today I'm spoiled rotten and wouldn't settle for anything less then as close to fullspeed in any game with LLE.
You could easily hit 100% speed by overclocking.
Which is why many are surprised he hasn't yet.
Hey guys, maybe he don't have a good aftermarket CPU cooler? That would be a reason.
I get the impression that he's the kind of person who can afford a fan with a bit of metal of the back.
(04-30-2012, 05:22 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]You could easily hit 100% speed by overclocking.

Yeah I could do that and I know it would be great, but I want to be gentle with my baby.
I don't want to push her to much, remember that OC thread I did once?
I need her for my services a couple of more years or so, and right now she purrs like a kitten.

Besides Twilight Princess and Hyrule Field is not something I usually play with every day so it's bearable the few times a year I play it.

@ the rest

Here's the I7 2600K OC at 4.9GHz
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=16276

I have good fans yeah and it's water cooled...
I could buy one at 4.8 on air with a three year warranty (mobo and Ram included) so I think if I can buy that with warranty you should be safe with a few hundred more MHz without bricking it, especially if you've still got water cooling.

If this makes little sense, it's because I wrote it half before and half after reading that thread.

YeNa89

Hey,

anybody know if there is a bug boss glitch?
When I get to the lake and the platforms it's all normal, but when the bug is jumping out of the water I can only see the electricity field. After that I hear the music and the bug sounds but there is no bug. I don't get attacked or anything.

Using the newest version of Dolphin.

Pardon my english...
I can hardly understand you. Did you use a translator?

Anyway, try LLE. If the problem is still present, post your settings.

YeNa89

Hahaha I'm so stupid. I forgot that you can only see the bugs with your senses. Never thought that would apply on the boss as well.

Sorry haha. Works fine now Angel