Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello,

Since the entrance of the gorons mine , the saves stats do not work any more, it crash dolphin if I try to read again them. Zelda GC version.

I use last svn ( R7413 )

I read the post for see best version for zelda.

thx
Save states get broken quite often, don't use them until the next official release.
Don't trust save states!

Load the last functional save state from the last revision that they worked in, and then use the in-game save function. The memory card files can be found in \User\GC\ .
Tried using Xtreme2DaMaxs latest build R7390

And I get an error
failed to start because VCOMP100.dll cannot be found

Get the same error with R7418 from the main dolphin Download page too

I've never needed this before??

Sad

ARGH - ignore me - I read the FAQ.txt and I didn't have this:
Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable SP1 (x86)
http://download.microsoft.com/download/C...st_x86.exe

jpcoelho

I was playing the japanese gamecube version. I always update to the last version on the dolphin site

I was getting a crash everytime I tried to howl at a howling stone and in the end I lost my save data and when I try to save it says that there is something else in the A slot that isn't a memory card.All I have of my save is a save state but it has no sound. I did a lot of save stating didn't know it wasn't trustable.Is there anyway I can fix this?

I always use the lastest version on the dolphin site
(03-29-2011, 01:15 PM)jpcoelho Wrote: [ -> ]I was playing the japanese gamecube version. I always update to the last version on the dolphin site

I was getting a crash everytime I tried to howl at a howling stone and in the end I lost my save data and when I try to save it says that there is something else in the A slot that isn't a memory card.All I have of my save is a save state but it has no sound. I did a lot of save stating didn't know it wasn't trustable.Is there anyway I can fix this?

I always use the lastest version on the dolphin site

If I have understood this right then you should try to start the game before loading the state, it will say something about the card being corrupt and it will format itself and you will then have a memory card.
Then load the state and save regularly.

It could also be that you have somehow removed the memory cards from the GC menu in dolphin so the slots (A & B) are empty and therefore not letting you save.

jpcoelho

I did it, but now the save state won't load :/, I guess this is the end , does wind waker run less buggy?
HI ! i want to know if Zelda twilight princess GC is playable(20~30FPS) in hyrule field.These is my specifications system:
Intel core i3 370M 2.4GHz (4CPUs)
Windows 7 64bits
RAM 4Go/up to 8 GB dedicated
Directx 11
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 (512Mo)
Mémoire Total approx 2222MB
Very few people can get >20 fps in hyrule field late game. So no. But most of the game should be totally playable if you crank down your efb scale and leave AA off.

Quote:I did it, but now the save state won't load :/, I guess this is the end , does wind waker run less buggy?

Save states are buggy in all games, don't use them until the next official release.