Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-20-2010, 07:14 AM)Evenstar Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2010, 06:35 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I'm using R5875 . With EFB to Texture + Scaled Copy the blur stays same, but the map gets gray.
Just update to a new revision (59xx) and use the new hybrid efb to ram like Xtreme said. It's easier and more effective.

Also tried. Left side still blury..guess I've got to accept it

Yes same here, it's hard to notice if you turn AA on but with it off is very noticeable.
Quote:Also tried. Left side still blury..guess I've got to accept it

Try turning cpu - efb off. Tell me if that helps.
Nope, still same.
There should be no blur in that spot with Copy EFB to Texture or the new hybrid EFB to Ram, that leads me to believe that you mis-configured something. The blur only exists with the old Copy EFB to Ram because the efb region is being rendered in native resolution while the rest of the screen is being rendered at the proper resolution. Are you sure you aren't mistaking the bloom effect in ZTP for blur? I'm not experiencing any blurring anywhere on the screen with Copy EFB to Texture or the new hybrid Copy EFB to Ram.

Be sure you don't have XFB or Real XFB enabled, uncheck "Use Native Resolution", try higher resolutions, AA and the EFB scale options.
Still blury. You can see it when you are in the forest with and looking into the trees with 1st person camera. When you move the camera slowly to the left side, you will see how the left half will turn sharper while turning..hope I explained it well
lol just take a snap shot if you can Tongue
[Image: gz2p012.th.jpg][Image: gz2p011.th.png]

1. not blury
2. blury

the red rectangles are the places where you can see it best
I didn't noticed anything "BLURRY"...
It's hard to see on that pictures, cause the Mine isn't a good place to show it
maybe.......you should show it in another place then? xD