Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-30-2010, 01:00 AM)VoodooChild Wrote: [ -> ]Clearly. It's a pity. Better discolored map ))

[Image: vndrw6.jpg]
Some one knows if the TP Wii version works better than the CG version on Dolphin?
How was the FPS in Hyrule's Fields for Wii?
Thanks
About the same, Wii version is only slightly slower than the Gamecube version but that is normal since the Wii is more powerful/faster than the Gamecube.
(05-01-2010, 02:16 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]About the same, Wii version is only slightly slower than the Gamecube version but that is normal since the Wii is more powerful/faster than the Gamecube.

Are there any differences between Wii and GC Version apart from gamepad vs wiimote?
Quote:Are there any differences between Wii and GC Version apart from gamepad vs wiimote?

Yes, 4 main differences that I know of.

wiimote (wii) vs. gamepad(GC)

Autocamera only (wii) vs. autocamera or manual camera movement with c stick (GC)

Game world is flip flopped, west is east ,east is west

Wii version supports widescreen and GC version doesn't

Also I think the tp bloom hack only works with the wii version (removes the bloom effect causing a massive speedup in areas with high bloom, and no it does not help with hyrule fields slowdown) if I'm not mistaken but since I have never run the wii version on dolphin I don't know for sure.
[quote='NaturalViolence' pid='84412' dateline='1272650405']
Quote:Game world is flip flopped, west is east ,east is west

Well I see in another post there is a kind of "option" to change west in east...it works?

LuisR14

well why would you wanna change it anyways? in the real hardware it is like that Tongue
So now I gonna buy my nunchuck and a TP wii version...
Big Grin
sry if i posted this in the wug place, i have a lil question on zelda tp for the gc.
iam using Xtreme2damax's r5428 64 bit, my pc specs are, intel core 2 2.40 ghz, 6 gig ram, geforce 8600 gt 512 mb, windows 7 64 bit.
so from those i was wanting to know what kinda settings i might have on/tweaked to run the game well. also for some reason the top left part of the game is kinda blurly.
Are you playing with copy efb to ram or texture? From what I've read the blurriness is more persistent with copy efb to ram, although some minor blurriness likely exists with copy efb to texture.