Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
could anyone please confirm if the aiming is bugged even with real wiimote?
I'm trying to catch the damn cat with the falcon but when I aim at the cat, the falcon flies far over it...even aiming further down on purpose it's damn hard to get it *g*
you can't get the cat... You aim at cradle and/or bee hive.

I don't care about Hyrule field! I just want to play at least at other areas at full-speed!

Edit: Hmm... I copied DSP-HLE plugin from 5837 to v2.0 and everything seems to work excellent now.
I managed to solve the problem myself. Thanks anyway guys.
Constant 30fps are given since x2d's svn's even with low power cpu's. It's just annoying to see people ask "can i play TP with xx-GHz" You have to see the game as a whole thing, cause you will spent a lot of time in Hyrule Field (at least if you start to explore the enviroment and not just warping from place to place which will also lead you to some slow regions). Where's the joy playing a stuttering/slow game? I only want to give advice Smile
@ ChrisPL: Ok, yet still the falcon should fly in the direction I'm sending it to, shouldn't it? It's the same with the bee hive...

Oh? You changed only the HLE plugin and now it's faster for you?
Did you check the settings? maybe before you had Audio Throttle selected and now not anymore...?
Umm... no it is faster with Dolphin v2.0, and by changing HLE I repaired some music issues. ;p
Seeing how It works in some areas (hyrule field for example) I think I'll wait for newer Dolphin before playing ZTP. When code will be more optimized or some speed hacks will be available (like PS2 emu PCSX2 has) and FPS will be better this way. Thanks everyone. See you later.
Look at his attachment, you can see by the colour of the map what is going on. He found the Enable EFB to Texture button (huge speedup)... omg.... and he also enabled the buggy 16:9 hack...
*lol*...yeah, I also already thought of EFB to texture...
Anyway...is there no one else here who plays ZTP Wii with Wiimote? No one who can confirm my issue?...I wouldn't even know where the issue lies...graphics? wiimote plugin? core??
@Running Postman

Please stop complaining. You have no idea how insulted developers feel when people complain about work that they do for free.

Quote:Anyway...is there no one else here who plays ZTP Wii with Wiimote? No one who can confirm my issue?...I wouldn't even know where the issue lies...graphics? wiimote plugin? core??

http://www.dolphin-emu.org/wiki/index.ph...cess_(Wii)

I don't have the wii verison but I remember reading about an issue with the D3D9 plugin and aiming on the wii version.
(07-06-2010, 05:27 AM)Running Postman Wrote: [ -> ]It's just annoying to see people ask "can i play TP with xx-GHz" You have to see the game as a whole thing, cause you will spent a lot of time in Hyrule Field (at least if you start to explore the enviroment and not just warping from place to place which will also lead you to some slow regions).
Lol, there's no need to act like a jerk, if you don't want to answer something or don't like the question made, then it's better not only for me, but to everyone, including yourself, to say nothing.

Actually I don't have a problem with 22~25fps at all. And there's Xtreme2damax's builds.

(07-06-2010, 05:27 AM)Running Postman Wrote: [ -> ]Where's the joy playing a stuttering/slow game? I only want to give advice Smile
Really? It doesn't seem so.

Well.
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-2176.html

http://www.xtemu.com/forum/dolphin-svn-b...cat25.html

Compiled with the latest Hyrule Field speedup patch, enjoy. Wink

I should have a new build up within the next day or so at most with the patch applied. I'm getting between 22 - 25 FPS in the slowest part of Hyrule Field near the end of the game, it may not be full speed but it is much faster and bearable than without the patch.