Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-05-2012, 02:52 AM)malevolence Wrote: [ -> ]@haddockd I use HLE, how is the performance of your FPS with HLE ?

It is quite good. I generally get full FPS even in end game on Hyrule field. I need LLE because otherwise, I get the howling stones "of death" (that's what I call those lovely lock ups Big Grin ) and the sound skips and sounds poor in general. LLE fixes that

(04-05-2012, 02:57 AM)Zee530 Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, no way his pc can handle lle at the fps he stated
I can easily post a screenshot that says otherwise. I get full FPS even with LLE. I actually was only getting about 89% speed until the build came out that fixed the LLE performance by about a third. Now I rip it up...generally anyway Smile
Besides, there is no need to be negative. I was just trying to help Smile
I was actually talking to malevolence
I'm well aware an overclocked 2500k can handle most things with LLE at fullspeed Big Grin
Hello.

I have the latest Dolphin Version.
I have the settings like http://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?ti...ncess_(GC)

The ZTP Hack is off.

My problem is the sound crash every time and sometimes the game stops.
My next problem is: I play with XBOX Controller - My Settings:
Code:
Device = XInput/0/Gamepad
Buttons/A = Button A
Buttons/B = Button B
Buttons/X = Button X
Buttons/Y = Button Y
Buttons/Z = Shoulder R
Buttons/Start = Start
Main Stick/Up = Left Y+
Main Stick/Down = Left Y-
Main Stick/Left = Left X-
Main Stick/Right = Left X+
Main Stick/Modifier = Thumb L
Main Stick/Modifier/Range = 50,000000
C-Stick/Up = Right Y+
C-Stick/Down = Right Y-
C-Stick/Left = Right X-
C-Stick/Right = Right X+
C-Stick/Modifier = Thumb R
C-Stick/Modifier/Range = 50,000000
Triggers/L = Trigger L
Triggers/R = Trigger R
D-Pad/Up = Pad N
D-Pad/Down = Pad S
D-Pad/Left = Pad W
D-Pad/Right = Pad E

The right stick is !only! while walking inverted.

I hope someone can help me. I have sold my Wii many years ago but Zelda was a very nice game.

Best regards photoplayer
For the sounds problems: Use LLE instead of HLE.
(04-06-2012, 08:04 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]For the sounds problems: Use LLE instead of HLE.

There is a problem:
When I start Zelda after i set LLE instead of HLE...

Here a picture:
[Image: unbenannttjd.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
You have to dump the two files needed for DSP LLE first. (dsp_coeuf and dsp_rom)

Use this little guide -> http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=3823 After that, place to two files in Dolphin/User/GC/ or Dolphin/Sys/GC/
@DefenderX

I read your answer. But I don't understand it really. Where I can get these two files? The guide... I don't understand it.

Can you help me?
You need a Wii with the Homebrew Channel + a SD card.

Just download the DSPSpy from this thread an put the boot.dol into a folder called DSPSpy. This folder have to be placed on a SD card in SD://apps/.

After that, start DSPSpy from the Homebrew Channel and follow the instructions on the screen. Done!
What the fuck XD

I have no Wii, we discuss about an Gamecube Game, don't we???
Not really. but yeah, you can dump the two files also from a GameCube, but this is more trickier Wink

You need special hardware (SD Media Launcher)