Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-03-2011, 06:06 PM)DrDnar Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing's preventing you from trying the newest Dolphin, so give it a shot. That's really the only way you'll find out.

Well I am doing a 4 3d zelda run (majora's mask and ocarina of time in n64 emulators with high resolution textures) and I haven't gotten around playing twilight princess yet. I know I tried to do the same thing last year but ended up playing the gamecube zeldas on my gamecube because emulation just wasn't ready, wind waker seems to be running perfectly now so I kinda expected the same from twilight princess, I'm sure it still runs better, I guess I'll manage hyrule field.
I finished a ZTP run about a year ago, with dolphin.
Hi:]

I just wanted to replay TP, but I stuck at the "LAKEBED TEMPLE" because I can't equip the bomb-arrows. "R" simply does nothing. I tried to bind an other button on my xbox360 controller, but no luck. I even checked it on my GC, and I should press "R" when the bow is already bound to X or Y, but on Dolphin(x64) ; nothing happens. I attached my GCpad config, any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I know there is a sub-forum for gamepad problems, but it's working perfectly in other games, so I think the problem is TP related somehow.
(10-05-2011, 07:15 AM)pspam Wrote: [ -> ]Hi:]

I just wanted to replay TP, but I stuck at the "LAKEBED TEMPLE" because I can't equip the bomb-arrows. "R" simply does nothing. I tried to bind an other button on my xbox360 controller, but no luck. I even checked it on my GC, and I should press "R" when the bow is already bound to X or Y, but on Dolphin(x64) ; nothing happens. I attached my GCpad config, any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I know there is a sub-forum for gamepad problems, but it's working perfectly in other games, so I think the problem is TP related somehow.

Put trigger L to L and trigger R to R(and leave them as they are for analog) . Gamecube triggers are both analog and digital, the range from which any additional pressing of the trigger will be considered digital input is the threshold setting below.
(10-05-2011, 04:22 PM)Link_to_the_past Wrote: [ -> ]Put trigger L to L and trigger R to R(and leave them as they are for analog) . Gamecube triggers are both analog and digital, the range from which any additional pressing of the trigger will be considered digital input is the threshold setting below.

Tripple-facepalm on my stupidity, because I have no idea how did I manage to overlook that one:/ Thank you very much dear good sir, your help is much appreciated indeed:]
Hey, I just downloaded this emulator again and got my zelda TP game, But... i got some issues with the colours.. does anyone know why its like this? it seems REALLY bright and i got no idea what to change Tongue

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5444/unled1b.jpg
(10-09-2011, 04:43 AM)Shyzhi Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I just downloaded this emulator again and got my zelda TP game, But... i got some issues with the colours.. does anyone know why its like this? it seems REALLY bright and i got no idea what to change Tongue

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/5444/unled1b.jpg

Use Dolphin 3.0
@Skyzhi

Thank you for posting your settings, which version of dolphin you were using, your OS, system specs, drivers, and other relevant information, I'll be able to figure out the solution in no time with all this useful information!

Oh wait....it looks like you didn't give us any information what so ever.....looks like I'll have to keep working on refining my psychic powers then. Too bad, I really wanted to help you but it's going to take a few years for my psychic powers to improve to the point where I peer into computers and ask them what's wrong.
Big Grin @ NV

But maybe we should remind people now and again about the importance of putting your specs in the post when you have a problem, say a reminder via our signatures
(10-09-2011, 12:48 PM)LReyomeXX Wrote: [ -> ]Big Grin @ NV

But maybe we should remind people now and again about the importance of putting your specs in the post when you have a problem, say a reminder via our signatures

Yes, it would be great if everyone would just add their specs to their signature and spare everyone from having to ask them that question every other thread, but it will never happen.