Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i dont have widescreen hack on, i have 2 black lines on the right/left side.
i pressed windows key for this pic and the windows bar seem to be compressed to the game resolution^^
anyway , yes the water does not reflect.. didnt noticed, how can i solve this? (r7436)

does it ever reflect?o.o
(04-09-2011, 05:09 PM)gaiachaos Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2011, 04:09 AM)ChanDramRutnam Wrote: [ -> ]Music and sound seem to be working 100% for me and I'm up to the part where you unfreeze the Zora's Domain. Which songs don't work properly without the LLE plugin?

No, there are quite a bit of missing sound and music in the game. Also, the volume of the sound effects is very low. Using LLE corrects that problem.

I just uploaded this video where LLE was used. Listen carefully.

how u got full fps on hyrule field o.O on the GC is ok full speed but on the wii version Ugh

Edit i was watching ur Pc specs and ur almost same as mine (same processor) i cant get full speed on Hyrule :S

can u pass me the rev ur using please

voruc

does anyone has the lastest dsp.lle files for the dolphin? i want all the sounds of Zelda:TP sound more loud
(04-11-2011, 04:41 PM)rexoe Wrote: [ -> ]how u got full fps on hyrule field o.O on the GC is ok full speed but on the wii version Ugh

Edit i was watching ur Pc specs and ur almost same as mine (same processor) i cant get full speed on Hyrule :S

can u pass me the rev ur using please

It was not full speed. A few posts later I answered someone's question about whether the video was edited or not.

I edited the video by dumping the frames and the audio. I was just doing this strictly for comparison between HLE and LLE. Also, there is clearly a lack of these HD videos out there because half of these wannabe emulator users are not even gamers. So I posted many interesting videos myself.
now that ru talking about missing sound the Xaudio option bring some missing sounds like footsteps one also im able to get sound at the horse fight and when ganondorf is dying on both Gc and wii versions and many others the only i want is the echo from some Temples D: i guess ill stick to my wii version i just bought the HD adapter Big Grin ohh and im uploading a boss fight on the wii version of course on dolphin
today i started uploading so it take a while for all to be up Smile
hi! guys.how can I play zelda twilight princess GC version at a total full screen like the wii version?

polarbearr

Overclocked to 3.8GHz, got the Dolphin rev that is reported to work fully on this game (the one suggested at the beginning of this thread and the one suggest in the Wiki. The one from the Wiki works better), optimized all the settings, but I'm still only getting 30FPS. Anyone know what's up?

I have an AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE 3.2GHz (OC'd to 3.8)
4GB DDR3 RAM
HD 4850 512MB
Quote:Overclocked to 3.8GHz, got the Dolphin rev that is reported to work fully on this game (the one suggested at the beginning of this thread and the one suggest in the Wiki. The one from the Wiki works better), optimized all the settings, but I'm still only getting 30FPS. Anyone know what's up?

That's the speed the game runs at. Since it was designed to run at 30 fps anything higher than that will give you >100% gamespeed, which will make it unplayable. Therefore dolphin is set by default to use a vps limiter to limit the speed to what it runs at on the native hardware.
(04-11-2011, 05:34 PM)voruc Wrote: [ -> ]does anyone has the lastest dsp.lle files for the dolphin? i want all the sounds of Zelda:TP sound more loud

You might not believe it but you have them yourself already, either dump them from your GC or your Wii.
I'm sure you know how to search for the proper topic.
@Amin96

Set aspect ratio to either "Stretch to screen" (i think this is what it's called) or "Force 16:9". I'm not at my pc now, so i can't check.