Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-12-2012, 05:49 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Ive got good results with REmake, so i tried to activate "LLE on thread" in TP too and i cant trust my eyes, TP run at full 30fps in Hyrule field even with enemies on screen, explosions and so one for the first time in my worthless little life

Wait until you get further into the game. As you unlock more areas hyrule field will slow down.

I dont fear it, im in the fourth dungeon. Three more to come. Hyrule-field is completely unlocked.

[Image: hyurlefield30fpsuyxun.jpg]

oomeopoo

(07-05-2012, 03:19 PM)belomeclone Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone verify this for me? My game crashes as soon as the minigame "STAR Contest" begins. It happens on the latest revision, I'd just like to see if it is me or everyone.

My previous revision, which is 3.0 376, and also a "dirty", does not experience this crash.

I'm having the same Problem on 3.0 735, also a "dirty" one.
In addition my game freezes when I try to use Ooccoo(that bird you find in dungeons and lets you warp in and out of the dungeon...)
(08-12-2012, 03:33 PM)oomeopoo Wrote: [ -> ]In addition my game freezes when I try to use Ooccoo(that bird you find in dungeons and lets you warp in and out of the dungeon...)

This i can confirm. It happened now and then in Gorone Mine and always in the water-temple. Ive used savestates (in the dungeons) instead. Had no problems, but it would be great, if the "teleport-bird" will be restored. Ive put the memory-cards in 3.0-578 and there it works again.

Try an older build like 6505 and tell me if it works then. I don't remember having the problem the last time I played through the game so it is most likely a recent regression.
(08-13-2012, 10:38 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Try an older build like 6505 and tell me if it works then. I don't remember having the problem the last time I played through the game so it is most likely a recent regression.

You should probably consider asking someone to at least try the latest 3.0 release before suggesting an unsupported build, especially since this works fine with 3.0 and suggesting builds that old is against the rules.
It's not against the rules to ask someone to test an old build.
Finally got around to overclocking. Was putting it off due to all the tests and whatnot guides say you need to do but...I just changed the multiplier to 42, according to a random forum post on a forum I frequent. Hyrule Field, now pretty much fully unlocked (I just finished the Ice 'Temple' to get a mirror shard if that's any indicator) is running at lowest 28 fps, but on average 29-31.

Audio skips substantially less, even when I have my settings screwed up in such a way that I drops to 24 fps. WHY this is, I don't know, but I like it. I imagine I may find settings to stabilize it completely, and that'll include retrying some of the things suggested here earlier.

I suppose I should eventually do stability tests or something, maybe try for 4.5GHz.

edit: I should note that this is a big improvement since my lasts posts, since at the time, I had only the first section of hyrule field unlocked or so. Since getting the whole thing opened, I'd taken to simply muting in the field, period. Too much skipping to maintain sanity..

Denoloco

Hello everyone
Im getting an lag in Twillight princess after i defeat the third boss
it stuck´s in the end video when the boss bumb his head and the water goes down,then it lags...
I´ve tryed with volume off but still nothing any idea?
thanx
(08-14-2012, 02:42 AM)Denoloco Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone
it stuck´s in the end video when the boss bumb his head and the water goes down,then it lags...
thanx

Define "it lags". Slowdowns? Freezing? Black screen?

Denoloco

(08-14-2012, 02:51 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2012, 02:42 AM)Denoloco Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone
thanx

Define "it lags". Slowdowns? Freezing? Black screen?
IT freezes and after some time comes the black screen.