Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have one after the water temple Wink
thank you very much, sir or madam Smile

eer...how do I use that one? -_- I know GC-saves for dolphin only in form of the memory cards.
(first backup the memcard file!)
Fire up the MemoryCardManager.exe (you got one with your build, did you? Wink)
Open the memcard file, click "Import GCI" and import the unpacked file i provided Tongue
[/quote]

your gonna be banned for downloading games.
[/quote]

im gonna be banned for buying the wii version and then downloading the terrible GC version of it soley to play it on the pc only for educational purposes and the thrill of seeing my CPU in action?
roketx: exactly.
Because you are advertising piracy in this forum which could get this forum into trouble. You could just keep it to yourself, y'know?

atikabubu: thanks again Smile I'll try it.
Do not talk piracy here please.

Does anyone has some news ? Smile
Just burn the Wii version to DVD, the only difference between the two is the Wii version is for right handed players and so everything pertaining to right and left is mirror version of the GC port

wwazman

(01-20-2010, 02:41 AM)chronodragon82 Wrote: [ -> ]i was wondering how do i fix this bug i am going for the mirror pices and the one i am trying to get is at the snowman house i go inside to the room with the fireplace and his wife is not there so i try to go to the room with the big pot but she tells me to wait how do i get here to show up

I had this SAME problem and it was driving me crazy, so I finally resorted to cheat codes.. turns out the wife (Yeta) has warped to her final spot (I think) just before going up to the ramp to the boss room (bedroom).. which means she's INSIDE one of the ice monsters.. Couple of cheats you can use to get past this room...

moon jump.. go into the room (GC version) on the left where the chest with the piece of heart is.. it has a breakable ceiling.. use the moon jump and jump THROUGH the ceiling to the next level, then come back around find the keys (or cheat and give yourself all the keys) and unlock the doors and save. You'll still have to cheat to get around the main fireplace room because it will always come back and say "uh...wait, I have something to show you" instead of letting you through the door.

Also, I found the cheat for letting Link climb up ANY wall was pretty fun, but the moonjump was the best I've found.

Thankfully for me, I had saved the game on a different version (I think 4771) when I went up to 4878.. when I went back to my previous save at the Water temple on 4878, the game locks up in the cinema sequence just after I defeat the water dragon.
Strange, I've never had that problem with Twilight Princess. Were any cheats used that caused this glitch, I played through snowpeak dungeon/home/castle without any problem at all.
Hello guys,

I give my best configuration with this game. I tried so many configurations that I think it's tghe best for me. only what's need to be checked is mentioned:
- Rev 4789 (latest are worst for me)
- Enable dual core
- Enable Idle Skipping
-Optimize quantizers
- Force filtering
- Enable EFB to Ram
- Use XFB
-Bleach Vs Crusade
- Use RE0 Fix
-HLE tje IPL
-JIT recompiler
- DSP on Thread
- Render to main Window
- 16/9
- widescreen hack
- windowed resolution: 1360 x 768
- anti alias mode ; none
- Enable CPU to EFB
- EFB scaled copy
- EFB cop to texture

Do you have lower result with the latests revs?