Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-02-2011, 10:04 AM)RubenRybnick Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2011, 09:49 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:AMD x2 6000+

You'll need a better cpu than that to handle hyrule field. And set efb copy to texture.

I set efb copy to texture. I know about the CPU but 7 FPS?
What kind of CPU do i need for 30FPS? Or at least 15 FPS?

try instead of integral use 1x and window ress 640x480 also render to main window
and ztp hack and use 800x600 full ress

Testman

ive found that the game runs pritty fast in r6928 for people like me with standard graphics cards and cpus (also on laptop)

laptop
intel core2 duo cpu t6500 @ 2.10ghz
ram 4.00gb
64bit os
@RubenRybnick

Pretty much what Rexroe said; Use an efb scale of 1x or use Fractional. Considering you have a powerful GFX i don't know how much difference a lower resolution would make, but it might help.

Oh and try turning on OpenCL too
Um...guys do you not realize how incredible insufficient his cpu is for running hyrule field at fullspeed? He needs a better cpu regardless of how low his internal resolution is.

OpenCL texture decoding and lower internal resolutions will not help him at all (especially now that the sse optimized C texture decoders are actually faster than the openCL texture decoders for most people).

RubenRybnick

(03-03-2011, 02:27 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Um...guys do you not realize how incredible insufficient his cpu is for running hyrule field at fullspeed? He needs a better cpu regardless of how low his internal resolution is.

OpenCL texture decoding and lower internal resolutions will not help him at all (especially now that the sse optimized C texture decoders are actually faster than the openCL texture decoders for most people).

Okay thx. I will buy a new Mainboard and a new CPU.
getting a werid bug after meeting zelda for the second time to get ur twilight princesses friend healed by her. after i leave the castle i get a werid LR error. the emulator freezes mid screen i have to control alt delete to get out. using the latest revision 7307. at first i thought it was bc i was playing in 3D, then i tried it without it and still the same error.
(02-25-2011, 08:40 PM)rexoe Wrote: [ -> ]well im using an old R the R6171 and game runs great no problems same goes for R7236Smile here some testing

Core i7 3.0 Ghz
Nvidia 9400 gs1 gb
3gbs ram

fraps res 1280 x720 withou i can go full 1600x1xxx 30 fps on hryle with Ztp hack ( can be found doing right clic on game banner at game list thrn properties

I'm tuning my dolphin specs, it's still some days before I receive a BT dongle to play Zelda TP with my Wiimote.

I'm rather surprised, I only launched the beginning of Zelda, in the village, and I can play at 60fps/1080p with my config :

i5 760 @ 4Ghz
4Go DDR3
5750 Passive (GPU 800Mhz)

--> 60fps 1080p Antialiasing 4x Fractionnal

Should I expect to see a huge FPS drop when playing in Hyrule Field? It seems like I'm already at 60FPS during the intro on Epona. I'll check...
For me the music in this game is way louder than the sfx, any fix for that? Like when you're in hyrule or a dungeon you can hardly hear links voice when he swings his sword.

Thanks in advance//
Is zelda TW not a 30fps game why 60fps its double speed?

(03-08-2011, 12:57 AM)polpot Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2011, 08:40 PM)rexoe Wrote: [ -> ]well im using an old R the R6171 and game runs great no problems same goes for R7236Smile here some testing

Core i7 3.0 Ghz
Nvidia 9400 gs1 gb
3gbs ram

fraps res 1280 x720 withou i can go full 1600x1xxx 30 fps on hryle with Ztp hack ( can be found doing right clic on game banner at game list thrn properties

I'm tuning my dolphin specs, it's still some days before I receive a BT dongle to play Zelda TP with my Wiimote.

I'm rather surprised, I only launched the beginning of Zelda, in the village, and I can play at 60fps/1080p with my config :

i5 760 @ 4Ghz
4Go DDR3
5750 Passive (GPU 800Mhz)

--> 60fps 1080p Antialiasing 4x Fractionnal

Should I expect to see a huge FPS drop when playing in Hyrule Field? It seems like I'm already at 60FPS during the intro on Epona. I'll check...

Perhaps it's the Wii version, not sure how many FPS it runs in. Anyway, i mostly get fullspeed (PAL 25 FPS) in Hyrule field GC version, with the HLE