Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-03-2011, 04:41 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, if you ever played the game on the actual hardware that is the bloom effect that is used when you are in the Twilight Realm.

The game is near perfect visually on Dolphin, I can't really think of any graphics issues with this game in recent revisions. If there are any graphics issues they are really minor and not that noticeable.

There are some graphical glitches (based on Wii version, but the GPU architecture is identical, so it must be true for the GC version). To name a few:

1) When you overlay an object on the water, you'll see the border of the objects "rippling".
2) When the sun rises, you can see the sun through the mountain walls. This should not happen.
3) Water colour is not correct when fighting Diababa.
4) Sunlight rays are missing.

I think there are other ones, but I don't remember. Bloom effects look fine in low resolution, but really ugly in high resolution.

flaming820

Using Dolphin R7468...

I'm experiencing error too with the HOWL/LISTEN stones.. Whenever I try to click HOWL/LISTEN, it freeze and goes [color=#0000CD][ERROR: Trying to compile at 0. LR=80255c14][/color].

Lake Hylia, Lanayru
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab322...anayru.jpg

Sacred Grove, N.Faron Woods
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab322...nWoods.jpg

At first, it only do sometimes but as I go farther in the game, the error shows up everytime. Because of it, I couldn't collect skills. Or sometimes summon the horse/hawk/monsterbird. But it was okay cause I can still go with the storyline...

Now, I can't go on with the game...
In the quest to find the MASTER SWORD, I must HOWL/LISTEN to the stone.. But it always goes error like this:

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab322...nWoods.jpg

I have checked the [color=#0000CD]wiki[/color] but I didn't find the solution there for this error:
0. LR=80255c14

Plz help! Hasn't anyone solved this yet???
Quote:I have checked the wiki but I didn't find the solution there for this error:

SERIOUSLY.

then you failed basic english so any help we will give you will just go over your head.
(05-03-2011, 08:12 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]then you failed basic english so any help we will give you will just go over your head.

I think that did tooBig Grin
(05-03-2011, 09:53 PM)ryancollins Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2011, 08:12 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]then you failed basic english so any help we will give you will just go over your head.

the explanation could be in bad english too Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

flaming820

Oh great... Sorry, okay if I'm bad at this "English" you're talking about..
If the answer was there, I don't get which one...
Can't just anyone be helpful by pointing out which one there was the solution, instead of criticizing my "English"???

I think I'd consider that person more of a "genius" than acting arrogant such as saying I wouldn't understand when they haven't even tried to make me understand.
(05-03-2011, 10:54 PM)flaming820 Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh great... Sorry, okay if I'm bad at this "English" you're talking about..
If the answer was there, I don't get which one...
Can't just anyone be helpful by pointing out which one there was the solution, instead of criticizing my "English"???

I think I'd consider that person more of a "genius" than acting arrogant such as saying I wouldn't understand when they haven't even tried to make me understand.

let's keep cool Wink which settings did you use?
(05-03-2011, 07:20 PM)flaming820 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm experiencing error too with the HOWL/LISTEN stones.. Whenever I try to click HOWL/LISTEN, it freeze and goes [color=#0000CD][ERROR: Trying to compile at 0. LR=80255c14][/color].

I have checked the [color=#0000CD]wiki[/color] but I didn't find the solution there for this error:
0. LR=80255c14

Plz help! Hasn't anyone solved this yet???

Use DSP LLE. Or, try changing random settings. It won't fix the problem, but it may start working for no reason.
@Flaming820

Very well, i shall point out what you were missing. Check attachment.

@DrDnar

I could not help but LOL at your second statement, no offense though, you are right about using LLEWink

(04-25-2011, 10:00 PM)Kipston Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2011, 01:14 AM)amin96 Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys i wnat to know who is the best dolphin build for zelda twilight princess GC

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QOPCFWS8 Wink

is this build ok for 32bit systems? it's labeled as 64. if not I'd just use the newest x86 revision... reccomendations for settings? my system is win xp sp3 x86, core 2 duo e6750 @ 2.66ghz, 2x 1gb crucial DDR2-1066, nvidia 8800GT 512mb gddr2.