Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-25-2012, 10:32 AM)Kelton2 Wrote: [ -> ]Is this thread for both the Wii and Gamecube versions?

Both versions being almost similar you can ask your question even if it's for Wii version

EDIT: fixed Tongue
(10-25-2012, 10:27 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2012, 10:32 AM)Kelton2 Wrote: [ -> ]Is this thread for both the Wii and Gamecube versions?

Both versions being similar you can ask your question even if it's for Wii version

I wouldn't say so. The Wii version has a lot less bugs than the GC version. No lighting defects, bloom issues, etc. are spoken of in the wikis, and I have never seen any issues with it.
(10-25-2012, 10:35 PM)Axxer Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't say so. The Wii version has a lot less bugs than the GC version. No lighting defects, bloom issues, etc. are spoken of in the wikis, and I have never seen any issues with it.

Not false. Sound tends to be better in Wii version too.

EDIT: I fixed the post above Big Grin
I like the wii version better because widescreen Big Grin
The Wii version is more fun IMO too.
(10-25-2012, 11:10 PM)Axxer Wrote: [ -> ]The Wii version is more fun IMO too.

For sure if you can stand playing with a Wiimote rather than with a good old gamepad Big Grin
(10-25-2012, 11:14 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]with a good old gamepad Big Grin

Which is why I like the GC version XD
I actually like using the Wiimote. It works well for me. The sound coming into the remote is also nice (although it has issues in Dolphin so I usually have to leave it off).
Quote:I wouldn't say so. The Wii version has a lot less bugs than the GC version. No lighting defects, bloom issues, etc. are spoken of in the wikis, and I have never seen any issues with it.

The lighting defects should exist in both versions. The bloom issue exists in both versions, this I know for a fact. Overall the wii version is slightly buggier.

Quote:I actually like using the Wiimote.

The camera and controls in the Wii version of TP are awful. You can clearly tell that it was not originally designed with the Wii in mind and was quickly ported over to the Wii at the last minute to act as a strong launch title.

Quote:It works well for me. The sound coming into the remote is also nice (although it has issues in Dolphin so I usually have to leave it off).

Oh god the audio quality of the wiimote speaker is like listening to an old cell phone set to speaker phone volume levels.
I agree with all of that.