Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-09-2011, 04:09 AM)ChanDramRutnam Wrote: [ -> ]Music and sound seem to be working 100% for me and I'm up to the part where you unfreeze the Zora's Domain. Which songs don't work properly without the LLE plugin?

No, there are quite a bit of missing sound and music in the game. Also, the volume of the sound effects is very low. Using LLE corrects that problem.

I just uploaded this video where LLE was used. Listen carefully.

Is it me or you run the game at only 10 FPS ? How do you manage to play with such a low speed ?
is your video speeded up? or recorded with original speed???
i have one question, even with the ZTP hack, i still have massive slowdown on hyrule field, is that normal? also, without the hack, i still have the same framerate, so is like enabling the hack dont do anything at all, other than that, the game runs full speed most of the time. I know my rig is not the best for dolphin but just wanna know is this slowdown is fixable

Just too bad that using LLE cuts my framerate in half on Hyrule Field on my Core i7 950 rig, can't imagine how much lower the framerate would be if I was recording with fraps. O_O

I hope that LLE can be optimized some more, the only big issue is that it's on the slow side compared to HLE, way on the slow side.
(04-09-2011, 06:50 PM)sNk Wrote: [ -> ]is your video speeded up? or recorded with original speed???

The audio and the frames were being dumped during the recording process. The frame rate was adjusted accordingly with VirtualDub. There is no way in hell anyone can record in normal speed with that kind of settings.

(04-10-2011, 12:01 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]Just too bad that using LLE cuts my framerate in half on Hyrule Field on my Core i7 950 rig, can't imagine how much lower the framerate would be if I was recording with fraps. O_O

I hope that LLE can be optimized some more, the only big issue is that it's on the slow side compared to HLE, way on the slow side.

You can't run Hyrule field full speed with LLE on a i7 950 rig ? Confused
It's even worse than what I was thinking...

Immortal Link

(04-08-2011, 03:51 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:what about my cpu specs in my sig?
do ikneed a better CPU? Ram?, or GPU?

You didn't list your gpu in your specs. But your cpu is far too weak.

my GPU is mobile intelĀ® 4 series express chipset family
the "howl" freeze bug in r6546 at stone and grass
[Image: howlerror.png]
sometimes i avoid it with fractional scaling, now it appears everytime
in r7436 it also freezes but without a message

the recommended build is slower than the latest.

had three problems till now with the r7436
-howl freeze
-(as wolf) wood doesnt burn, there is only little bit light at the edge
(-issue 3750, can be skiped)
(-frame problems around the castle)

the howl bug now also appears in 6054
it first appeard while playing 7436
-> i copied save to the 6546 and it was working there
-> next statue (howling for occult stuff) i pressed A -> it freezes..wtf?
-> i copied save to 6054 -> it was working. (but its a slow version)
-> saved the game
-> next statue again freeze
->restart and it works.
it has to be something with saving or full memory cache
So, does water just not reflect if you have widescreen hack on?