Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thanks xtreme,gaia
i really didnĀ“t notice any of those issues in audio, but cool to know, for me the game was almost perfect in dolphin (except for hyrule field)

the only thing that annoys me, is the battle music, the bass is so f"$%&" high

Titankahn

Hello, I'm curious, is the blurry upper left quarter bug solved in the game?
because i tried it few days ago with the newest emu and it was still blurry overall everything else is good but its very annoying :S
Help appriciated! Thanks
Quote:Hello, I'm curious, is the blurry upper left quarter bug solved in the game?

That was fixed over 2,000 revisions ago.

Quote:because i tried it few days ago with the newest emu and it was still blurry overall everything else is good but its very annoying

Then your settings are wrong. Are you using efb copy to texture or to ram? What's your internal resolution set to? Which video backend are you using?

Titankahn

(06-23-2011, 04:17 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Hello, I'm curious, is the blurry upper left quarter bug solved in the game?

That was fixed over 2,000 revisions ago.

Quote:because i tried it few days ago with the newest emu and it was still blurry overall everything else is good but its very annoying

Then your settings are wrong. Are you using efb copy to texture or to ram? What's your internal resolution set to? Which video backend are you using?

Im using dx9 plugin with 1*nativ 640*528 internal resolution and efb to ram copy.
(06-23-2011, 06:47 PM)Titankahn Wrote: [ -> ]Im using dx9 plugin with 1*nativ 640*528 internal resolution and efb to ram copy.

What revision?

enesisback

on which build will now loZ tp work on best speed?
And on which setting?

my specs:
cpu: intel pentium d 830 2x3.00 gz
ram: 2x 1gb
gpu: nvidia geforce 9400 gt 512 mb
The question I would also like to ask

Right now I use r7606
Fullscrenn 1280*720
Anti 4*ssa
Scaled efb Copy on
efb copies texture
internal Resolution Auto (window Size)

dsp xaudio2
Audio Throttle no

my specs:
amd X4 955
4,gb Ram
Geforce 460 gtx 1gb

enesisback

i found that there is a dolphin IL 64bit emulator and it should run games the fast but with the most bugs.
What is the newest dolphin IL emulator (which build)?

sorry for my bad english i'm from germany
@enesisback

There isn't anything called dolphin IL 64bit emulator, what you are reffering to is the "JitIL CPU Emulator Engine" or in other words, the experimental recompiler. The option is right under JIT Recompiler, in the advanced settings of the general tab.

hafas

Hello,
I recently started playing this game but I do always get random crashes after 10-30 minutes(Dolphin.exe doesn't work).
The crashes only occur, when something happens, like when I open a chest, open the map or enter a new area
I think it has something to do with the "Clearing Code Cache"-Thing - it may fail sometimes, but I dont have proof though.

What I have already tried:

set JIT/JITIL Compiler
Lock Threads to Core on/off
ZTP Hack on/off

I also googled already and it says to try to enable "Unlimited Jit Cache" in the debugger-version of Dolphin, but I cant find that option anywhere :|

Does anybody has an idea ?