Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Departet

Hey guys,

im working with Dolpgin for some days now and i got some games perfect running. My only problem is with Zelda TP. If im using the newest version (r7404) i got crashes if i press any button when im joining some dungeon or room and when im pressing any button at the beginning or ending of cutscenes. With the build from this thread i could play 2hours without any crash. So is it possible that my config is not working ?

[Image: dolphinbp.jpg]

(ZTP Hack is On)
Hi! guys i want to know if i can play zelda twilghit princess Wii at full speed in Hyrule Field With these specifications system:
Intel core i3 370M 2.4GHz (4CPUs)
Windows 7 64bits
RAM 4Go
Directx 11
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 (512Mo)
Mémoire Total approx 2222MB
no fullspeed with i3380m @2.53ghz
and the zelda Gamecube version
runs smoother
and gc version is playable without wiimote Wink
ok thanks for your help

can you give me the best configuration of zelda twilight princess GC and the best Dolphin Revision for it?
@dannzen : Another noob question, if we only consider stability, is the GC version better? I appreciate the wii version because I can use my wiimote but I sometimes get crashes (last builds). Either I try some old builds mentioned here above, either I switch to the GC version, but I would miss the Wiimote.

Snigrus

Hello everyone,
I've been running twilight princess fine up until now. I'm at Lake Hylia trying to fill the third tear container, and when I go to howl in the plants to call the bird the emulator crashes. The error I get is: ERROR: Trying to compile at 0.LR=80255c14

I don't think it's my computer, but here's my specs anyway:
HP Elitebook 2740p
Intel Core i7 M620 @ 2.68 GHz
Windows 7 Enterprise 32-bit
4GB RAM
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD

Config is attached. Also, I'm using revision r7318.
(03-26-2011, 03:21 AM)Snigrus Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,
I've been running twilight princess fine up until now. I'm at Lake Hylia trying to fill the third tear container, and when I go to howl in the plants to call the bird the emulator crashes. The error I get is: ERROR: Trying to compile at 0.LR=80255c14
Presumably, that's related to the howling stone issue. Try DSP LLE (and DSP LLE on thread, if that's after the fix for DSP LLE on thread was committed), disabling dual core, and whatever other standard fixes for the howling stones have been suggested.

@Departet

I don't see anything wrong with your configuration, the crashes might have something to do with the build your using though, if you have played the game without crashes on an earlier build.

@Polpot

If i may answer your question, i don't think there is any differrence in stabillity in either versions of the game. I have completed both game versions with pretty much no issues at all.

Oh and BTW, would you care to specify exactly when these issues happen? I have a feeling that they are related to departets problem aswell. It might be a new problem in the latest revisions.