Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

pahb22

Hi, i have a problem with Twilight Princess, in the fire temple, when im about to enter the boss battle, i open the door and then the lock falls but the chains stay there, there is no crash, i can still hear the music, and i cant skip, tried it again, but this time i made a save state, tried to enable MMU and go back to the state to open the door, but with the same result, im using Dolphin 3.0-371-dirty, should i try using another revision? if so, which one should i use? thanks for your help in advance
Use the latest revision.
Quote:im using Dolphin 3.0-371-dirty, should i try using another revision? if so, which one should i use?

Do what NaturalViolence said or just use Dolphin 3.0 (the official release not 3.0-XXX)
I believe 3.0 has the problem. This issue was only recently fixed.
@ssvegeta96

Try using efb copy to ram with cache enabled.
hi, I'm having problems making the mini map appear. I'm using the same config across all three video APIs (OpenGL, D9 and D11). So far the only one showing the map is D11, but the game gets slow. Is there a way I can fix this?
[Image: ztpnomap.th.jpg]
Quote:I'm having problems making the mini map appear

With EFB to RAM you'll get the map
(06-08-2012, 09:29 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi, did you see the screenshot I've posted? It shows exactly the config and build I'm using.
(06-09-2012, 12:25 AM)raelxx Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi, did you see the screenshot I've posted? It shows exactly the config and build I'm using.

I did but I focused on the screenshot and totally missed your settings Tongue
Use DX9 + EFB to RAM
(06-09-2012, 12:31 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2012, 12:25 AM)raelxx Wrote: [ -> ]

I did but I focused on the screenshot and totally missed your settings Tongue
Use DX9 + EFB to RAM

As I said in the same post, it doesn't work with DX9. I get the same results. I've even retested just to make sure.

However, it does work when I'm using DX11, with the exact same config, but the game runs slower.