Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As NaturalViolence said "texture cache rewrite builds will not have the bloom offset problem regardless of settings. Although they don't actually fix the bloom offset, bloom is just completely removed in those builds (and by removed I mean not rendered)."

Glad that it worked as you wanted mate Smile

Timbo

(03-19-2012, 03:17 PM)khaledantar666 Wrote: [ -> ]As NaturalViolence said "texture cache rewrite builds will not have the bloom offset problem regardless of settings. Although they don't actually fix the bloom offset, bloom is just completely removed in those builds (and by removed I mean not rendered)."

Glad that it worked as you wanted mate Smile

yeah i saw that after i posted my reply.
i got a little too over eager that it worked and didn't finish reading the rest of the thread >_>

thanks again <3
(03-19-2012, 02:28 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2012, 02:16 AM)tokaides Wrote: [ -> ]will I get the same widescreen experience with the "WS hack" with the gamecube version? I do have a wiimote but I still prefer my X360 gamepad Big Grin

Some parts of the game are going to have graphic glitches with the hack enabled.

so it's better to just have no hacks at all? I'm using the newest build
Don't use the phrase "newest build". It's stupid because every hour some dev can go ahead and commit a new patch. Especially on forums, when people look over your post some hours after you posted it he has no clue what "newest build" you're actually referring to.
(03-20-2012, 09:37 PM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]Don't use the phrase "newest build". It's stupid because every hour some dev can go ahead and commit a new patch. Especially on forums, when people look over your post some hours after you posted it he has no clue what "newest build" you're actually referring to.

sorry, it's 3.0-458 dirty

HalionOne

Hey, new around here but I did do a search to see if the issue has been brought up before, and found nothing, I'm having a problem with TP at the boss of the 4th dungeon. Basically what happens here is for some reason the middle portion is already raised up before that part of the battle begins, which seems to make it impossible to trigger the second half of the battle.

Made a video as well, just in case it's difficult to understand my explanation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsC9S6f8F...h7t2IG9Ccs=

Using r7719, with the the following settings:

Dual core enabled.
Ignore format changes
EFB to RAM
everything else is unchecked.

ZTP hack.
DSP HLE Audio, backed DSound.

(03-23-2012, 02:07 PM)HalionOne Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, new around here but I did do a search to see if the issue has been brought up before, and found nothing, I'm having a problem with TP at the boss of the 4th dungeon. Basically what happens here is for some reason the middle portion is already raised up before that part of the battle begins, which seems to make it impossible to trigger the second half of the battle.

Made a video as well, just in case it's difficult to understand my explanation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsC9S6f8F...h7t2IG9Ccs=

Using r7719, with the the following settings:

Dual core enabled.
Ignore format changes
EFB to RAM
everything else is unchecked.

ZTP hack.
DSP HLE Audio, backed DSound.

hi, use this build : http://depositfiles.com/files/7dfzjxtg9
Password : zelda

Keep settings like in this build, I've just beated this boss
If you want some performance boost, disable Antialising or progressive scan

let me know if iy's okay

HalionOne

(03-24-2012, 08:57 PM)khaledantar666 Wrote: [ -> ]hi, use this build : http://depositfiles.com/files/7dfzjxtg9
Password : zelda

Keep settings like in this build, I've just beated this boss
If you want some performance boost, disable Antialising or progressive scan

let me know if iy's okay

Sorry, should have posted again after I got it to work properly. I'm not entirely sure what happened but I think Cache Display Lists was enabled even though the box was not checked, so I checked it, went back in game and it was still the same, so then I went and un-checked it again and it was fixed. Not sure how this happens or if that was the problem but I guess that would make sense(regarding the incorrect positions...maybe). Thanks a ton though.
Anyway, glad that you could make it mate Smile
ok , so this is my system:

Win7 64 Ultimate
Intel Q6600 overclocked to 3.1GHz
Nvidia gtx480

Tried like 6 different revisions of Dolphin, all of them with the very same results, the part of Hyrule Field always drops to 17 FPS /20 FPS and make it unplayable. Funny story, when I started playing the game I didn't have this issue, but I was having problems with the Maps, it was inaccurate so I started changed options, at the end , trying to fix the map issue I broke my FPS and cannot fix it anymore. From any revision 3.0 upwards , it seems impossible to fix the map issues + now I have the FPS drop issue no matters what....

The revision mentioned above (r7719) show the maps perfect ! but I have the FPS drop in Hyrule field Sad.

Please can someone give me some hope telling how to fix the FPS drops ?