Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Really don't know why the plugin isn't working for you guys, it's exactly what I'm using. I'll look into this...

EDIT: I don't know what to tell you guys, I just downloaded the plugin and it still works for me. I probably should've mentioned this was compiled for Windows x64, so if you're using a different os, it might not work. Also, this plugin should only be used with r6515. It might work with other revisions but I wouldn't count on it. If you guys are running x64 with r6515 and it still isn't working, then I'm at a loss
(12-21-2011, 09:20 AM)moi Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2011, 12:22 PM)a-dat Wrote: [ -> ]Despite my complete ignorance of C++, I managed to get a modified version of r6515 to compile and SUCCESS! The color banding's gone and it's still just as fast. So for anyone who isn't satisfied with how fast the game is running for them, check out r6515 and see if it's faster. For me, it gave me about 4 FPS extra compared to 7719 and the newer revisions. If it is faster for you, replace the DX9 plugin that comes with the revision with the one linked below to get rid of the banding problem.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WIRRALT5

EDIT: I've only been testing in the beginning area of Eldin so far, so I can't guarantee yet that it doesn't create other problems elsewhere in the game.

DONT DOWNLOAD !!!
Totally broke my dolphin XD
Cant configure my joystick now on other dolphin version WTF ???
Is this shit a virus or what ???

No, it's not a virus. I really don't see how this could possibly be affecting joystick configuration at all, let alone in a completely different version, which leads me to believe something else is going on. What exactly is happening when you try to configure it?

Well couldn't change my buttons for while, but it came back now...
Anyway had to send all the built to scrap and do a new one cause dolphin was just crashin each time i started zelda.
Tried to replace only dll and dolphin, didnt worked.
I can play this game without Motion Plus ? With the mouse only ?
@criz: read page 1

Btw no way to reduce or stop the lag who appear around a hour of playin ?
I'm the only one who got this ?
(12-21-2011, 12:04 PM)moi Wrote: [ -> ]@criz: read page 1

Btw no way to reduce or stop the lag who appear around a hour of playin ?
I'm the only one who got this ?

Do a state save and close/restart the emulator? Sorry, I don't have anything better. Undecided
There's pretty much always a save spot around in this game, better use those. Save states can mess up lots of things.
i have a little proble, my game freeze when i unlock the door in fornt of the entrance of ancient cistern dungeon, i uploaded a screenshot oh this, and uploaded the saves just before unlocking the door, can someone play game with my save and continue the game just to onlock this damn door and save then upload for me this save, if not possible to do that with my save, send me link to download a save of another player just after the opening of this door. THANKS

here is the link of my save http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UENZFUIO
(12-21-2011, 09:45 AM)a-dat Wrote: [ -> ]Really don't know why the plugin isn't working for you guys, it's exactly what I'm using. I'll look into this...

EDIT: I don't know what to tell you guys, I just downloaded the plugin and it still works for me. I probably should've mentioned this was compiled for Windows x64, so if you're using a different os, it might not work. Also, this plugin should only be used with r6515. It might work with other revisions but I wouldn't count on it. If you guys are running x64 with r6515 and it still isn't working, then I'm at a loss
(12-21-2011, 09:20 AM)moi Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2011, 12:22 PM)a-dat Wrote: [ -> ]Despite my complete ignorance of C++, I managed to get a modified version of r6515 to compile and SUCCESS! The color banding's gone and it's still just as fast. So for anyone who isn't satisfied with how fast the game is running for them, check out r6515 and see if it's faster. For me, it gave me about 4 FPS extra compared to 7719 and the newer revisions. If it is faster for you, replace the DX9 plugin that comes with the revision with the one linked below to get rid of the banding problem.

EDIT: I've only been testing in the beginning area of Eldin so far, so I can't guarantee yet that it doesn't create other problems elsewhere in the game.

DONT DOWNLOAD !!!
Totally broke my dolphin XD
Cant configure my joystick now on other dolphin version WTF ???
Is this shit a virus or what ???

No, it's not a virus. I really don't see how this could possibly be affecting joystick configuration at all, let alone in a completely different version, which leads me to believe something else is going on. What exactly is happening when you try to configure it?
Ok,how did you do that,where did you find dx9 plugin for x64 maybe there is also for x32? Or where did you find that modified 6615? Please answer.
(12-21-2011, 10:01 PM)HICHLER Wrote: [ -> ]i have a little proble, my game freeze when i unlock the door in fornt of the entrance of ancient cistern dungeon, i uploaded a screenshot oh this, and uploaded the saves just before unlocking the door, can someone play game with my save and continue the game just to onlock this damn door and save then upload for me this save, if not possible to do that with my save, send me link to download a save of another player just after the opening of this door. THANKS

Sadly, I don't own the PAL version.

neohx_7

Works wonderfully. There seem to be some rendering glitches moreso than recent builds, but it is a much much better compromise than DX9 on 7719. I now get 28-30fps in ALL outdoor areas and 25fps minimum at night in Skyloft. I was getting 30fps indoors even on DX11 7719 and recent DX9 SVN builds, but with the throttle off there is a noticeable speedup of a few fps everywhere. FYI I have an overclocked 3.6ghz mobile Core 2 CPU. Thanks from those of us with older/slower/mobile CPUs!