Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-29-2012, 10:07 AM)scummos Wrote: [ -> ]There's indeed *very few* places in the game with "pre-rendered" audio which will desync from the video sequences if those don't run at full speed. I only remember two occasions explicitly where this happened, and it was more like "oh, funny issue" than an annoyance. Try plaing a bit further, I don't think it's a problem at all.
I also think there's no way to possibly fix it.

When Link makes a grunt sound, the grunt occurs several frames later (even at full speed). This sound effect delay happens in all games. The background music appears to be fine, though.

Beoss

(01-06-2012, 09:10 PM)Cisandra Wrote: [ -> ]I have been playing The Legend of Zelda SS for a while and it works perfect. But I am stucked because of a bug.

On the ancient cistern dungeon after getting the little key i open the door but the animation doesn't end (the lock "levitates") so i can't retake control over Link. I don't know why this happens with this lock only.

Could someone help me?

(01-28-2012, 02:21 PM)aledaniel Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
I have the same problem too, but i can fix it Big Grin, i just close the game and change the config, first click on config, then uncheck "enable dual core" "enable idle skipping" and "enable cheats" the game run little slow but the door open.
i hope work it for you
(01-29-2012, 01:36 AM)scummos Wrote: [ -> ]Try dragging the "Texture Cache Accuracy" slider towards "Safe".

Nothing work
Maybe someone have the solution
or maybe someone have a save not far after ancinet cistern.
I want really continue the game.
My post was totally unrelated to that issue.

Pickle430

Why can't I get off of the Wii MotionPlus screen at the beginning?Huh I don't understand I want to play Skyward Sword on my PC cause it looks so much better than on my Wii Sad
How can I get past the Wii MotionPlus screen but, is there a way to get past it?
On Bug Island, playing Strich's game, I noticed that I cannot tell which of the criteria bugs I have caught; the bugs don't get the red markings on the interface to the left of the screen. If I fall off the island, however, the markings appear afterwards.

theghurk

Hi guys, thanks for threads like these it's been really helpful.

I don't mean to sound ignorant but my question is, is there no way a hack could be made that removes the 30fps cap? Even at 30fps Skyward Sword tends to stutter every 6th or 7th frame and it's really annoying! Unlike Super Mario Galaxy 2 for instance which runs at a silky smooth 60fps.

Thanks!
(01-30-2012, 09:11 PM)theghurk Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, thanks for threads like these it's been really helpful.

I don't mean to sound ignorant but my question is, is there no way a hack could be made that removes the 30fps cap? Even at 30fps Skyward Sword tends to stutter every 6th or 7th frame and it's really annoying! Unlike Super Mario Galaxy 2 for instance which runs at a silky smooth 60fps.

Thanks!

Nope, Zelda SS is a 30 FPS game... along with Xenoblade , The Last Story .... on the real wii console . 30 FPS is fullspeed for those games ,60 is double speed (too fast for human to play)
You can set "framelimit : off or 60" and disable "audio throttles" . If your pc is fast enough , the game should run more than 30 FPS
can i play SS with normal controller? the one it looks like ps2 controller?
(02-01-2012, 11:19 AM)gosu Wrote: [ -> ]can i play SS with normal controller? the one it looks like ps2 controller?

With emulated wiimote? Yes you can
hey gys i'm runing zelda in a normal speed ( 25-22 fps ) but the only problem is that there is like a lines everywhere exept in dungeons ... something is wrong with the walls textures here are some photos :

http://hapshack.com/?v=HdXgh.png

http://hapshack.com/images/mRf1F.png

specs : core 2 duo 1.8 ghz
2 gb ram
ati 4450 hd
windows xp 32 bits
dolphin rvn 6515