Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-20-2011, 11:39 PM)NinetyOne Wrote: [ -> ]Also guys, I'm using my wii to power my sensor bar while playing the game on my pc.

I lol'd :p
(11-20-2011, 11:52 PM)ol1v1er Wrote: [ -> ]The solution NinetyOne

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=wii+...86.c0.m359

Yes I know but I don't want to keep having to change batteries.
(11-20-2011, 11:39 PM)NinetyOne Wrote: [ -> ]Could the bluetooth from the wii be interfering with my wiimote that's connected to my pc dongle?

Also the answer is yes, but you should be able connect the wiimote to the PC first then turn the wii on and see if that works.
rechargeable batteries Wink
Tried a different USB Bluetooth adapter now... "Digitus DN-30200 3.0 Tiny Bluetooth Adapter". The only one available at my local electronics store. After installing everything I get is a windows message saying "Your USB device is on. But it is not recognized properly." (or something similar).

Tried Win7 drivers, Widcomm (on CD), Widcomm update (broadcomm webiste) and Bluesoleil demo version and with all I can't find aynthing (not even my headset which worked fine with the old one) because the adapter is not regonized properly.

Anyone got any ideas? Or should I just return and buy off of amazon or ebay and wait?
(11-20-2011, 11:39 PM)NinetyOne Wrote: [ -> ]Also guys, I'm using my wii to power my sensor bar while playing the game on my pc. Could the bluetooth from the wii be interfering with my wiimote that's connected to my pc dongle?

Very doubtful on that, many people use the Wii sensor bar. Although SS seems to be different so anything is possible, but probably not.
(11-20-2011, 11:56 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2011, 11:39 PM)NinetyOne Wrote: [ -> ]Could the bluetooth from the wii be interfering with my wiimote that's connected to my pc dongle?

Also the answer is yes, but you should be able connect the wiimote to the PC first then turn the wii on and see if that works.

Yeah that's what I do and it does work, but I'm just not sure it's working as well as it could be, or it's just the case that my dongles not up to the job.

Kaysen

any solutions because of the lag when targeting an enemy?
(11-21-2011, 12:06 AM)aklambda Wrote: [ -> ]Or should I just return and buy off of amazon or ebay and wait?

You should probably do this ^^