Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-15-2011, 09:58 PM)Evilmatic Wrote: [ -> ]Having an issue with the wiimotion plus... I bought a wiimotion plus specifically for this game. It runs perfectly on my comp, but the only issue is that the nunchuck is unresponsive when I try to play it. The wiimote works, just not the nunchuck. Anyone else experiencing this? It works for any other game, but not when its connected the wiimotion plusHuh

Try leaving the nunchuck unplugged when launching the game, then plug it in when it tells you.
(11-16-2011, 01:26 AM)eldeegee Wrote: [ -> ]I finally registered here Wink.

So far Zelda is working great here on r7719. Only the shadows are block but i dont care about them. This game is awesome and is really looking great!. I have some slowdown to 22 fps when im in Skyloft. My system is a Q6600 @ 3ghz, 8800GT. So i cannot complain i think.

This morning i received a Wireless sens bar wich i have on top of my monitor. Im using a wii mote with build in motion plus. I dont have any aiming issues. But i noticed you really need that wireless sens bar.

Does anyone got real far in this game because i really want to keep on playing without any crashes or something. I just started in the first temple and so far so good!

What bluetooth adapter are you using? Could you link to it. Maybe I can try it too and see if my problem is in fact my bluetooth adapter.
i've played Twilight princess and Wind Wacker with wiimote emulator by 360 pad...
so this Skysword is Diffrent? not the same contorlling ?
(11-16-2011, 01:20 AM)Morku Wrote: [ -> ]How can I disable the blur effect? It looks buggy for me. Buildings at the near creat a silhouette and do a border between sharp and blurry. I have the same settings like in post 1. I remember pictures of the first post, where everything was sharp. How to get that result?

The screenshots in the first post were not accurately representing the retail version of this game. That is how it looks, at the moment. Unless someone makes a hack for it or something of the like.

The good news is, everything looks great at night! (see my earlier post).
ok i managed to get working motion plus for a while without using a real wiimote using rev R6171 enabling the motion plus feature (why isnt on the new revss) but it crashes and ask for calibration if i get it calibrated will be able to fully play the game

Managed to Pass:

-Intro
-File selection screen
- Name select screen
- 10% on First cut scene Tongue

seems gota buy a cheap bluthoot usb and a wirless sensor bar Sad why wii doesnt have 1080p support D:
For the last time, it's not possible to play the game unless you have a "real" motion plus controller, nothing you can do about it until someone emulates the motion plus and adds it to Dolphin. Period.
[Image: wimp.jpg]
^^ doesnt count? Sad back to 480 ress tv then T.T
Dolphin emulator stopped upgrading the emulate for 1 week
i believe they r working on upgrading the wiimote plus controlling

i hope so

cant wait to play this Fantastic game

Antithesis42

So is getting the Wii Remote seperatedly with the Will Motion Plus add on better than using the Wii Remote Plus (two and one built in) version? I've heard people have been having problems with the built in version?

If you don't own any wii devices you are looking to spend a considerable amount if you go retail on the accessories ($85-95) to play Skyward sword:

25-Wii Motion Plus add on
20 Wiimote

or

Wii Remote Plus-35
20 Sensor(decent one)
20 nunchuck
Bluetooth dongle- 10

The hell, official bundle was $70 for SS

(yes you can get those discount by ordering off some site,use 2 candles like a hobo etc. but you are risk of getting crap/broken product and run you at least 40-50)

So unless you are a die-hard Zelda fan that can't afford a wii, for those that don't already have those devices its better to borrow them from a friend/relative or wait for the actual update to allows for wii motion emulation

Randomzx

Apparently there's are a couple of code for to allow to play without WII motion plus for the skyward sword demo at

http://wiird.l0nk.org/forum/index.php?PH...ic=9016.30

can anyone find a code to do that for the full game?