Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-12-2011, 03:17 AM)Stef666667 Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a problem on the ancient cistern dungeon.

Since the start eveything was ok, but in this dungeon i can't get past the point where you climb the rope chased by cursed bokoblins.

When i reach the top, game freeze (sound's looping) but dolphin don't crash, and i've no error message.
I tried r7779, 3.0.204 and 3.0.226 with no success.

Is anyone having the same issue ? IS this a known bug (i didn't read all the 139 pages).

My Specs :
E6750@3Ghz
ATI HD 4870
4Go DDR3

If you still haven't got past that point in the game, i just did it. i placed a bomb in the ground before i grabbed the rope, killing all the bokoblins. No more spawned. ;P
If i download latest 3.0 226 but still use JP latest motion+ exe n files to mod the motion+ to gamepad does that disables the benefit of latest original 3.0 226 build?
You can only use one .exe file. If you replace it with 3.0-226, you will not have any emulated motion plus.
I'm almost there! Got myself one of those adapter skin things and a traditional wiimote. Got to the calibration screen, but I don't have a mouse pointer ... I'm guessing I need one of those bluetooth wireless sensors?

Thanks again guys! Almost there =D
(12-12-2011, 08:11 AM)eternalfreedom@gmail.com Wrote: [ -> ]I'm almost there! Got myself one of those adapter skin things and a traditional wiimote. Got to the calibration screen, but I don't have a mouse pointer ... I'm guessing I need one of those bluetooth wireless sensors?

The pointer requires a "sensor bar", which isn't actually a sensor, it just emits IR ligth. It just needs batteries.

Tried the newest revision but it runs slower than 7719 for me. FRAPS says avg framte running around in Skyloft is 29.3 with 7719 and 27.5 with 3.0. Small difference but I'm sticking with 7719 since it's still a noticable change.
(12-12-2011, 08:59 AM)bscarell Wrote: [ -> ]Tried the newest revision but it runs slower than 7719 for me. FRAPS says avg framte running around in Skyloft is 29.3 with 7719 and 27.5 with 3.0. Small difference but I'm sticking with 7719 since it's still a noticable change.

So far for me fastest because i require motion+ from JP is the x64 text cache rewrite 3.0-283 dirty or JPs 3.0-246 going 22 frames average :/
Anyone know why dolphin crashes on me when I try to enter the fire temple after collecting the keys? Just as link walks in too and it goes to load the next temple.
Well tossin my coin if that can help, for me i got the "everythin not npc" is blury and kinky bug
Tried to change everythin, but only passin to RAM help, but makin it slow as hell of crouse.
So only way to be in game really is texture, but i can't even say where the fuck i go sometimes...

window 7 64
usin build 7719+patch (tried latest version too 3.0.237, but change nothin)
ati gt230
directx 11

[Image: SOUP01-1.jpg]
[Image: SOUP01-2.jpg]

Stef666667

(12-12-2011, 06:17 AM)Promised_Pain Wrote: [ -> ]If you still haven't got past that point in the game, i just did it. i placed a bomb in the ground before i grabbed the rope, killing all the bokoblins. No more spawned. ;P

I didn't pass it yet, I will try this (finding a real dump is a pain in the ass, and I can't do it myself )