Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@houssem 1918

Seriously, read the damn thread before posting such questions...

You're most likely not using a Real Wiimote with Motionplus add-on/Wiimote Plus, that's why you get that screen

houssem1989

(11-12-2011, 10:35 PM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]@ houssem1989: You won't get any answer because this has already been said TWICE in this little thread.

ok thanks i will see itAngel
(11-12-2011, 10:36 PM)felipaopl Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2011, 10:33 PM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]So the actual official Dolphin 3.0 release shouldn't have these issues then?

I don't know for sure, haven't tested on it yet.

Oh OK. Well if you have the time to test it with the official release I would be really grateful otherwise it just have to wait until next Friday.
(11-12-2011, 10:41 PM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]Oh OK. Well if you have the time to test it with the official release I would be really grateful otherwise it just have to wait until next Friday.

Sorry Gabriel, I just left home to travel for work this morning and I'll be back only in the middle of next week, so no Skyward Sword for me until there... but I'm hoping for more feedback (and fixes) from the community here.
(11-12-2011, 10:47 PM)felipaopl Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2011, 10:41 PM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]Oh OK. Well if you have the time to test it with the official release I would be really grateful otherwise it just have to wait until next Friday.

Sorry Gabriel, I just left home to travel for work this morning and I'll be back only in the middle of next week, so no Skyward Sword for me until there... but I'm hoping for more feedback (and fixes) from the community here.

No problem, business before pleasure right.
Maybe it's more fun to discover how it runs on your own.
(11-12-2011, 09:24 PM)gabroche Wrote: [ -> ]To avoid shadows problems, don't select "auto" in internal resolution

Which Auto ? Multiple of 640x480 or Auto Window Size ?
Just a quick heads up for my dolphin friends, the sling shot (and presumably bow as well) have aiming issues... You'll fire far right most of the time when you use said items, this doesn't happen in Wii, not does it happen in the earlier released demo.
Did that user from NeoGaf post his settings along those screens?

trigao

i've notice a thing.... my background its kinda unfocused, but when i come closer its become normal... very different from the screenshoot from the first post... someone can help me?

i'm using r7718 with dx11 cuz dx9 stay with shadow issue
look at the image

[Image: semttulotfj.jpg]
okay here's what I've found

best revision: r7719
best settings: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php...count=5221

motionplus emulation: not possible at this point
shadow problems: use dx11 not dx9 if they bother you
aiming problems: disable 'skip efb access from cpu' (will decrease performance)
graphic corruption: use an older revision (non git series), or set efb texture to ram (decreases performance)
sound: HLE works well here

Also those example pictures are the wrong aspect ratio (stretched vertically) and have been through photoshop's sharpen filter a few times.