Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Other builds do not have emulated motion plus included, only the specific emulated motion plus build has that feature.
What Starscream said. If you wanna use "Hashless" builds you'll have to use a real controller
For your issue : unless overclocking...
(06-26-2012, 01:02 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]What Starscream said. If you wanna use "Hashless" builds you'll have to use a real controller
For your issue : unless overclocking...

Okay, I am finally starting to get somewhere! I have OC'd my CPU to 4Ghz and it seems to be running a lot quicker. The only problem I have now is dealing with the blurry textures displayed in this screenshot;

[Image: soup012.png]

Seems like I'm getting close though, so much appreciated!
The game is supposed to look like that... Unless you're referring to the stripes. Use a more recent Dolphin build for that, not sure if there's one with emulated M+ functionality available with that. If not, you're out of luck I guess.
It is indeed the stripes I'm talking about Sad thanks though!

Anyone else have any ideas? Or am I indeed out of luck?
Apologies for the double post, I assure it's done out of excitement and excitement alone! It turns out I was using an older version of the build with emulated M+. I have never been so happy to be a moron! Wink Thanks for all the help guys, time to save some princesses and shiz.
Try DX11
(06-26-2012, 06:58 AM)Zee530 Wrote: [ -> ]Try DX11
Do you have any idea what you're talking about or are you just suggesting random stuff?
@Borked: btw, a workaround for your issue would be to enable EFB copies to RAM. This will decrease game speed quite a bit for you thought :p

(but anyway, you see there are good reasons why these builds aren't supported by us)
Yeah, EFB to RAM or a newer dolphin will fix I believe.
(06-26-2012, 07:07 AM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2012, 06:58 AM)Zee530 Wrote: [ -> ]Try DX11
Do you have any idea what you're talking about or are you just suggesting random stuff?

Sorry about that, mistook it for the glowing effect for some reason Confused