Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm getting about 95%-125% at the first 10 minutes of the game.

These frame rates will be the same through the game, or I'll notice huge frame drops like the Twilight?

i7 920xm 3.3GHz
5870m (desktop 5770)
r7719

Thanks.
Your framerate will be fine. Mine plays at 100% with maxed graphical settings without a hitch. Oh btw that error was an emulator error. I got a newer version and it fixed it. Didnt have to redump the disc.
Hi, i've a problem with the graphic of the game.
Look at this picture

[Image: o62adagp.jpg]

Objects in the distance are blurred. Characters and near objects are fine.
does someone have a clue what causes this bug?
my sys:

Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3
AMD Athlon II 620 X4 @2,6Ghz(stock with unlocked L3 Cache <--no errors/blue screens for 2 years)
HIS Radeon HD 5770 IceQ 5
8GB DDR3 RAM (2x 4096MB) 1333Mhz CL9
OS is Win7 HomePremium x64

I'm using Dolphin 3 rev. 203 with the stock settings except the settings for the output resolution in window(automatic like window size) and fullscreen mode(1600x900) and 16x AF.
(12-13-2011, 08:08 AM)thor17 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i've a problem with the graphic of the game.
Look at this picture

my sys:

Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3
AMD Athlon II 620 X4 @2,6Ghz(stock with unlocked L3 Cache <--no errors/blue screens for 2 years)

I'm using Dolphin 3 rev. 203 with the stock settings except the settings for the output resolution in window(automatic like window size) and fullscreen mode(1600x900) and 16x AF.

That's not a bug, except for the diagonal lines. Try a new revision: http://dolphin-emu.org/download.html
sorry if this has already been answered, but is there a fix for the game slowing down when you z-target?
(12-13-2011, 08:18 AM)HawaiianPunch Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2011, 08:08 AM)thor17 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i've a problem with the graphic of the game.
Look at this picture

my sys:

Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3

That's not a bug, except for the diagonal lines. Try a new revision: http://dolphin-emu.org/download.html
Same bug as mine, try newest version dont remove it :x

@bsc i tried 7719 (old) - 7719 patched wii+ - and the new version, and only thing changin is the speed of emulation, wich is little better in latest.

Looks like I still need help guys. I've got all the equipments necessary: old wiimote RVL-CNT-01 (no TR), adapter that allows wiimotion plus, nunchuck and wireless IR Sensor.

I'm getting 3 problems:

1. When I try to connect my wiimote to laptop, it seems to pair, but the 4 lights of the wiimote won't stop flashing after pairing; this symptom goes away when i disconnect

2. When wiimote is paired dolphin doesn't seem to be able to detect it when i press refresh. this happened at a friend's house too, but eventually it worked. eventually hasn't happened yet this time and it's been a good half hour.

3. IR sensor isn't detected by laptop ... i'm clueless how it's gonna be useful if nothing knows it's there ...

I've tried getting darwin remote to see if the wiimote can even connect to mac, but no luck so far ... think i just got a bugged wiimote or is there a button combo i'm not aware of that can turn the world around?
Are you able to connect the wiimote with Dolphin? I did not understood that part. I don't think you even need to connect it to the computer, my other wiimote was never paired using Bluetooth but Dolphins sees it and connects with it.

The sensor bar is not really a sensor, it just emits infrared Light, it wont connect to any computer or even the Wii! And it doesn't needs too!

Sweet man, thanks for the explanation! I tried not pairing and just connecting to Dolphin and it worked! Thanks so much Pablovi!! Really appreciate the patience and support man!

Game graphics look SICK. Only problem now is why it's slow as hell (3fps??!!). I have a macbook pro i7 sandy bridge with 2.7ghz up to 3.4 turbo boost. I figured it's one of the top laptops of it's 13" class ... Is there some way I can tweak the settings? I'm running opengl right now but i hear direct 3d is faster? it's not an option in video though ...

Any hints on major factors?

Thanks a lot guys, really appreciate the help!
I'm not on my iMac right now, I will post the exact settings I have later or tomorrow, but they are pretty much the same as the 1st post on this thread. What resolution are you trying?