Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Saruman

(11-15-2011, 02:19 AM)Perunapaa Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, it works well enough, actually the skyloft is only place having minor lag now, and that's not too bad, around 23-28fps.

But if someone figures a way to increase speed, by settings or other rev let me know. Smile

Oh btw is opengl or dx9 faster than dx11 for this? I would try but it takes me good amount of time to get m+ working.

My dolphin 3.0 (25 fps average) config:

dx11
antialiasing:off
internal resolution:auto (windows size)
scaled efb copy:checked
skip access efb from cpu:unchecked
ignore formate change:checked
efb copies:unchecked (texture)
texture cache:fast
external frame buffer:checked (disable)
fast mipmaps:checked
opencl texture decoder:checked
disable per-pixel depth:checked
cache display list:unchecked
open mp texture decoder:checked
framelimit:auto
audio backend:xaudio2 - 32000 hz
lock threads to core:unchecked

sidzz

(11-15-2011, 04:55 AM)dorsman Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone give me an opinion on this? I have the game running pretty well but I cant get the roll to work! Its says hold A to dash then shake the remote to roll. I try this over and over and it does not work. At first I thought my remote might be broken but when I pick up jars I can shake the remote to throw them without problems. I also fired up the demo and doing the lunge attack by shaking the remote works fine. Im really confused and frustrated. I am running the game on all the recommended settings I found in this thread. Anyone have an opinion on this? The thing that really bothers me is I'm pretty sure the first time I ever fired up the game to test it the roll worked then but now it wont..........

you shake the nunchuk not the remote, basically hold A button, run in specic direction using nunchuk and then shake the nunchuk to roll whils running.

(11-15-2011, 05:34 AM)sidzz Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2011, 04:55 AM)dorsman Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone give me an opinion on this? I have the game running pretty well but I cant get the roll to work! Its says hold A to dash then shake the remote to roll. I try this over and over and it does not work. At first I thought my remote might be broken but when I pick up jars I can shake the remote to throw them without problems. I also fired up the demo and doing the lunge attack by shaking the remote works fine. Im really confused and frustrated. I am running the game on all the recommended settings I found in this thread. Anyone have an opinion on this? The thing that really bothers me is I'm pretty sure the first time I ever fired up the game to test it the roll worked then but now it wont..........

you shake the nunchuk not the remote, basically hold A button, run in specic direction using nunchuk and then shake the nunchuk to roll whils running.

OMG im a f**king idiot thanks

I already posted this but maybe everyone missed it. For Dolphin users, am I crazy or does 3.0-201 work with Wiimote+ better than 7719 does? I mean I played the demo a lot on 3.0-201 and I had almost no motion control issues and then when I switched over to 7719 (because it has less graphical glitches) the controls just haven't felt as smooth and it desyncs easily. I mean it could be other factors, but it just seems that way.
(11-15-2011, 06:23 AM)LaymanX Wrote: [ -> ]I already posted this but maybe everyone missed it. For Dolphin users, am I crazy or does 3.0-201 work with Wiimote+ better than 7719 does? I mean I played the demo a lot on 3.0-201 and I had almost no motion control issues and then when I switched over to 7719 (because it has less graphical glitches) the controls just haven't felt as smooth and it desyncs easily. I mean it could be other factors, but it just seems that way.

Possibly but I abandoned 3.0 pretty quickly once I noticed the strange graphical issues in the background. Are you not seeing them? They are these odd diagonal lines and they are very distracting. To me they're not worth having better controls over.

Hi!
I have a Wii Motion Plus Inside Motion Plus built-in other words and Dolphin Git v3.0-201 but I do not get it to work properly (Motion Plus)

Forexample, if I should see me around with Zelda as the arrow is so slow it is dull: (

What is the problem? Does not support Dolphin Wii Motion Plus Inside?

[Image: 10160167.jpg]

Has anyone else had this? Help!
i played previews Zelda game like Twilight + Wind Wacker oh Dolphin
but with 360 Pad...so is there a chance to emulate bottons for this game?
If you have some troubles with motion controls, try to move sensor bar closer to your position, cuz game always need to correct the position of remote, and this trick based on if remote is in front of sensor bar, the game autocorrect sword position, like it's in front of Link.
(11-15-2011, 07:23 AM)kAs1m Wrote: [ -> ]If you have some troubles with motion controls, try to move sensor bar closer to your position, cuz game always need to correct the position of remote, and this trick based on if remote is in front of sensor bar, the game autocorrect sword position, like it's in front of Link.

Thanks for the tip!

anyone played a bit farther into the game yet? ima stuck Sad