Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys! I have a problem! I don't have a Wiimote, and I am trying to play this game with my keyboard. But when I open the game, it says that I have to connect the Wiimote and Wii Motion Plus. How do I get past that?

Bevinsky

(11-27-2011, 03:44 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, well, let's not make this a thread about piracy. Maybe everyone here except for me is a pirate, maybe I am, too. The only thing that matters in these forums is that you don't say stuff like "I downloaded dis'n'dat rom" or anything of that sort.

@Bevinsky: I dunno what you read, but that doesn't sound right. NTSC versions run at either 30 or 60 fps and PAL versions at 25 or 50 fps.

Ah, thanks. That puts me at ease.

Gonna enjoy playing SS on PC! It looks so amazing!
(11-27-2011, 04:02 AM)StrikerIX Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys! I have a problem! I don't have a Wiimote, and I am trying to play this game with my keyboard. But when I open the game, it says that I have to connect the Wiimote and Wii Motion Plus. How do I get past that?

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=20167
(11-27-2011, 04:14 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2011, 04:02 AM)StrikerIX Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys! I have a problem! I don't have a Wiimote, and I am trying to play this game with my keyboard. But when I open the game, it says that I have to connect the Wiimote and Wii Motion Plus. How do I get past that?

Really Starscream, if you don't enforce harsh rules literally banning juniors like this that can't be bothered to click on the OP, this will never stop.
(11-27-2011, 04:18 AM)felipaopl Wrote: [ -> ]

Really Starscream, if you don't enforce harsh rules literally banning juniors like this that can't be bothered to click on the OP, this will never stop.

What? O_O

There is no direct information about emulated motion plus in the first post. Anyway, I'll handle the forum moderation, you handle fixing the first post.

(11-27-2011, 04:31 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]

There is no direct information about emulated motion plus in the first post. Anyway, I'll handle the forum moderation, you handle fixing the first post.

And even without "direct information", your reply was a link to the OP. Also, there's a link there saying "Controller discussion here". And I wrote 5 pages back in the thread that I would update it when the Motion+ emulation is perfect, to avoid even more unnecessary questions concerning it, so kinda redundant to write about it. Actually, in the FAQ there's an answer just for this. Anyway, management choices. If you like to answer the same questions 3 times per page, that's up to you.

EDIT - anyway, OP updated.
@felipaopl: Banning people just for asking a question (which doesn't go against the forum rules) would be a bit harsh, dontcha think?
(11-27-2011, 04:37 AM)felipaopl Wrote: [ -> ]And even without "direct information", your reply was a link to the OP.

No, it wasn't.

Answering questions over and over again does get frustrating and having people never read the first post or search for answers is equally a pain in the ass, but when you see yourself getting angry about such things it's usually a sign that you've been looking at the thread for too long or have been on the forum for hours and hours on end and should probably step away for a while. Most people will never read anything and will just jump to the last post and ask a question, even if that very same question was answered a number of times already. It's best to just get used to it. it's how most people online act.

Strip and Starcream:

You guys are right, I'm just having a bad day. Also, as I'm a mod in another board, sometimes the situation gets so infuriating that banning is the only logical option. My way of thinking is that it's basically laziness when someone is able to find a forum about a console emulator and not be bothered to read some fixed information instead of waiting for a direct answer. Anyway, let's keep the thread going. Sorry pals. (StrikerIX included).