Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-11-2011, 05:52 AM)Foodie88 Wrote: [ -> ]Okay where can I find that specific one?

Here you go:

http://www.dolphin-emu.org/download.html?list=3

7719 is in that list, either chose the x86 or x64 version which ever suits your need.
Direct3D11 is recommended with EFB set to Virtual for best experience.

Tried it, same thing. Recommended settings. Framerate just goes to 0 when the screen becomes white.
(12-11-2011, 06:00 AM)Foodie88 Wrote: [ -> ]Tried it, same thing. Recommended settings. Framerate just goes to 0 when the screen becomes white.

Did you use a save state? Use your ingame save and try again.

Eldan

How do I fix the DOF issues seen here? I am using r7719 with all the recommended specs. This bothers me because it seems DOF has been reversed and improperly renders textures. From screenshots, everything up close should look good, and here apparently it does not/ I have EFB RAM off (having it on doesn't do anything except slow down performance.

[Image: oYaRB.jpg]
Here's from further away.

[Image: xTjkl.jpg]
It also does this in some of the cutscenes; blurring close up stuff that is. Ive got a i7 930 OC to 3.8 and a gtx 480.
[Image: 6Ndju.png]

The glowing effect here as well is odd, unless its supposed to be there.
[Image: siro2.jpg]

And the bad blurring in cs.
Hey Pablovi, so I went out and bought the real WiiMotes, Nunchuck and Sensor (I might as well have bought the real Wii - I might just do this but still play on the Mac), but I can't seem to get it to pair with my laptop. I tried using the laptop's built in bluetooth to pair, but that didn't seem to work. When I loaded up Dolphin, that didn't seem to work either. How did you manage to do it?

Thanks again for your help and patience.
You just have to pair it once with the MAC, I don't remember exactly how, but add a New Bluetooth device, and the choose to pair it without a code.

Than open Dolphin, go to wiimote, select real wiimote click refresh and press the 1 and 2 buttons on the wiimote at the same time only once. It should connect.

Hey all, I just recompiled and installed version 3.0-223 on ArchLinux and I have this odd issue where everything looks blurred and has a light ghost the further away it gets from the camera.

Resolution Auto
2xAA
2xAF
EFB Copies - Texture
External Frame Buffer - Disable
Scaled EFB Copy.

[Image: LEg3i.jpg]
hello the game is perfect but when i play about 20 minutes the game start to skip frames or something like that dont know what will be...
Judging from the items I have and about what I have left to do, I would say I'm about 85%-90% done with the game. It has been a locked 30fps for me the entire game, with the only slowdowns being in the desert boating part (I'll avoid describing it further as to not spoil) and during a fight where 12 or 15 goblins spawned during a boss fight.

i5-2500k @ 4.2ghz
nVidia GTX 480
8GB RAM (DDR3 1600)
.iso on SSD

Here it how it looks for me:

1080:
http://i.imgur.com/82JlU.jpg

720:
[Image: ZA6tM.jpg]
Wish i could play with 30 fps most of the time , at the second dungeon right now but still around 21 fps average. Using r7719 x64 with the best possible performance settings using text cache motion+ executable...