Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-16-2011, 07:07 AM)Digitus Wrote: [ -> ]This is at 4x internal resolution with no AA applied on OpenGL (reposting my first image from earlier):

I barely see the watercolor effect showing up in the desert image above this post. Is that expected if you can get what I have in my Skyloft image?

That's just the desert area, Skyloft looks the same for me. I didn't like OpenGL for the overly bright greens on Link and poor shadows, but it's an artistic preference I suppose.

Damnit! I thought I took a screenshot and closed my game then it fucked up! But yes the watercolor effect is almost identical to your shot.
Allow to Play without Wiimotion Plus V2 [Deathwolf]
2056A22C 00000001
0456A22C 00000005
0456A230 00000005
0456A26C 00000008
0456C4B4 05000000
0456C4CC 10000000

Can someone try this code? I haven't got the game yet...

http://wiird.l0nk.org/forum/index.php?PH...0#msg76140
felipaopl : what config you are using?
^^ what r these codes for?
(11-16-2011, 07:36 AM)kaicooper Wrote: [ -> ]^^ what r these codes for?

Codes were for the Demo

http://wiird.l0nk.org/forum/index.php?PH...0#msg76180
(11-16-2011, 07:38 AM)cH053n Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2011, 07:36 AM)kaicooper Wrote: [ -> ]^^ what r these codes for?

Codes were for the Demo

http://wiird.l0nk.org/forum/index.php?PH...0#msg76180

seems u got CPU same as mine..its good..mine too oc 4.0Ghz

so with these codes i could play it with 360pad in Demo?
hope smbody try it on Full game

Shatzazhu

Quote:so with these codes i could play it with 360pad in Demo?
hope smbody try it on Full game

I think with these codes you are able to get into the game with Dolphin, without having a Wii Remote Plus, but I doubt all necessary motions can be easily mapped to buttons. The codes are only for the demo though.
Wow, I'm only about 2 hours into the game, and it's already MILES above Twilight Princess! Anyone else agree? I just couldn't get into TP, even though I beat the game, I just didn't get it. This game is what Zelda is all about. They really hit a major homerun with this one. Smile
(11-16-2011, 08:48 AM)MegaJump Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, I'm only about 2 hours into the game, and it's already MILES above Twilight Princess! Anyone else agree? I just couldn't get into TP, even though I beat the game, I just didn't get it. This game is what Zelda is all about. They really hit a major homerun with this one. Smile

Compared to my first playthrough of TP, I agree, I'm way more into this.

However I have to say that when I went back and played TP with the gamecube version, I actually enjoyed it far more. Not sure if the change in format was entirely responsible or if I just warmed up to it more, but there it is.

At any rate if this game keeps up like it has I'm thinking it's going to oust Wind Waker as my favorite "traditional" Zelda game. (Nothing has come close to taking away Majora's Mask as my straight-up favorite)
Bleh i was at skyloft, buying a bugnet from a guy with a store up in the air, went outside and then dolphin.exe crashed Sad sucks!