Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what are "source bins"? oO
(03-10-2012, 12:14 AM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]what are "source bins"? oO

Pardon me I just fixed that, I have not been sleeping for almost 52 hours now.

Kalby256

The Legend of zelda skyward sword does not work on my dolphin, it just simply stays on the wii remote screen. I have other games like muramasa and they work fine, do I need direct 3D11 ?

Also can this game be played with an xbox 360 controller ?

I am running windows vista 32 bit, i'm using Mobile intel 4 ® Series Express Chipset Family.
Read first post, please.
(03-12-2012, 09:05 PM)Kalby256 Wrote: [ -> ]The Legend of zelda skyward sword does not work on my dolphin, it just simply stays on the wii remote screen. I have other games like muramasa and they work fine, do I need direct 3D11 ?

Also can this game be played with an xbox 360 controller ?

I am running windows vista 32 bit, i'm using Mobile intel 4 ® Series Express Chipset Family.

Your PC is too weak

Kalby256

Thanks for the prompt answers! Big Grin. But I am sad I can't play it b/c my shit is not weak, I have 4GB of rams, dual core 2.16Gz, Muramasa works no problem. Are you sure my PC is weak, I would be so discouraged if it were.Dodgy

Tnx Though.Shy
Muramasa is easy to emulate, your CPU is actually too weak for alot a games since its a centrino duo, skyward sword needs a sandybridge @ 3-4ghz for fullspeed

Kalby256

But I should at least be able to run direct3d11, is my sdk the problem ?

(03-01-2012, 09:53 PM)maliseti Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I have trouble drawing the circle with the sword on the portal of the falls, you have succeeded you? and how?

Hi, try this save, it's just after drawing that annoying circle
unzip the archive and put the files in User\Wii\title\00010000\534f5550\data

Link : http://www.mediafire.com/?c3xgrmcpqga22hx

password : zelda

Kalby256

You were right, it is not powerful enough. Tnx for the input guys later.Shy