Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-16-2012, 06:17 PM)addMitt Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone else ever get a black sky during certain cutscenes? Whenever a time stone is changing the landscape, the sky is black for me, as well as during a small amount of other cutscenes.

That's a known bug. I think you'll have to live with it.
i'm in the part where i have to draw a circle on a door for it to open so i can get the first flame, but i cant do it, can i put my save and someone pass that part, save and pass me that save??
(03-17-2012, 05:04 PM)luciano94 Wrote: [ -> ]i'm in the part where i have to draw a circle on a door for it to open so i can get the first flame, but i cant do it, can i put my save and someone pass that part, save and pass me that save??

You can't draw the circle, or you can't initiate the sequence to draw the circle? Did you already go look at the symbol back by the temple entrance? You have to initiate a cutscene there, too.
I'm currently using r7719 and this version is really satisfying. very perfect.

but I'm just wondering that does latest build show better performance than r7719?

I'm wondering this because I have to use the D3d11 on the r7719(shadow flickerling on D3d9 and D3d11 nomally slower than D3d9) but I guess I don't have to on the latest build.

Or is there any other build which show better performance than r7719?

If anyone have experienced with comparing performance of different builds,

please give me some answer plz.

- Summery -

1. latest dolphin or any certain version no have shadow problem on d3d9?
2. Is there any version of dolphin which show better performance than r7719?
(03-17-2012, 05:04 PM)luciano94 Wrote: [ -> ]i'm in the part where i have to draw a circle on a door for it to open so i can get the first flame, but i cant do it, can i put my save and someone pass that part, save and pass me that save??

I've just finished the game, send me your save and I will pass that door
(03-17-2012, 10:47 PM)satchigi Wrote: [ -> ]I'm currently using r7719 and this version is really satisfying. very perfect.

but I'm just wondering that does latest build show better performance than r7719?

I'm wondering this because I have to use the D3d11 on the r7719(shadow flickerling on D3d9 and D3d11 nomally slower than D3d9) but I guess I don't have to on the latest build.

Or is there any other build which show better performance than r7719?

If anyone have experienced with comparing performance of different builds,

please give me some answer plz.

- Summery -

1. latest dolphin or any certain version no have shadow problem on d3d9?
2. Is there any version of dolphin which show better performance than r7719?

I use the latest build with these settings, originally configured by forum member Helvetica: http://i.imgur.com/eBhnm.jpg

Works amazingly well. I very, very rarely get music doubling (I think it's happened maybe 3-4 times in my entire 20+ hour save so far), and the only other noticeable glitches are things that happen on all Dolphin builds (ex: black sky during certain cutscenes).
(03-17-2012, 08:06 PM)addMitt Wrote: [ -> ]

You can't draw the circle, or you can't initiate the sequence to draw the circle? Did you already go look at the symbol back by the temple entrance? You have to initiate a cutscene there, too.

im infront the door, already seen the cutscenes, i do the skyward strike but its hard for me to craw the circle because of my dolphin configuration (im using 3.0-255) i tried other configurations but its too hard
(03-18-2012, 04:19 PM)luciano94 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2012, 08:06 PM)addMitt Wrote: [ -> ]

im infront the door, already seen the cutscenes, i do the skyward strike but its hard for me to craw the circle because of my dolphin configuration (im using 3.0-255) i tried other configurations but its too hard

Weird. I drew a horrific circle and it still worked Tongue
here's my save http://www.mediafire.com/?z5b1zveeak6yt4j it's NTSC-U, can someone try to pass that part and save afterwards?? thanks
(03-19-2012, 05:29 AM)luciano94 Wrote: [ -> ]here's my save http://www.mediafire.com/?z5b1zveeak6yt4j it's NTSC-U, can someone try to pass that part and save afterwards?? thanks

for you Big Grin
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6t8v3kmigw...iking2.sav

I use ps2 controller to draw an ugly circleTongue