Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-16-2012, 12:24 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]I'll get one soon. I'll test the games i have (unfortunately, i don't have Zelda Skyward Sword). Stay tuned!

Thanks mate... If you could that would be great, just try another demanding game.

If it runs well I will may just go get a macbook pro... I'm on the fence anyway so that may just tip me over the edge lol

Otherwise I may just build a a desktop machine around an i5-2500k and overclock the bejesus out of it.. :-)

Quote:If you could that would be great, just try another demanding game.

I've got some demanding games: Super Mario Galaxy 1+2 and Metroid Prime 1+2+3 Wink

Nordica

I'm having a problem with the FPS in this game, and hope anyone are willing to help if they can.

The game runs smoothly at 30 fps pretty much at all times. The problem starts whenever I'm locking on to an enemy.

I get a significant drop in fps whenever I do, and it drops down to around 15-17 fps. Have anyone experienced this?

I'm using an AMD X6 3.3 processor, and I've read AMD doesn't really work well with Dolphin. Could this be the problem?
Quote:I'm using an AMD X6 3.3 processor, and I've read AMD doesn't really work well with Dolphin. Could this be the problem?

Yes. Try to overlock your CPU.
(06-16-2012, 01:02 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:If you could that would be great, just try another demanding game.

I've got some demanding games: Super Mario Galaxy 1+2 and Metroid Prime 1+2+3 Wink

Oh well I couldn't help myself I just bought the retina macbook pro with a 2.6GHz quad core, which boosts up to 3.6GHz.

I'm sure I'll enjoy it regardless but I sure hope it plays nice with dolphin Big Grin
(06-18-2012, 12:38 AM)Aftershocker Wrote: [ -> ]Oh well I couldn't help myself I just bought the retina macbook pro with a 2.6GHz quad core, which boosts up to 3.6GHz

3,6 GHz-Boost for one core or two?

For one Core.
(06-18-2012, 04:54 AM)HAR65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2012, 12:38 AM)Aftershocker Wrote: [ -> ]Oh well I couldn't help myself I just bought the retina macbook pro with a 2.6GHz quad core, which boosts up to 3.6GHz

3,6 GHz-Boost for one core or two?

3720QM is the cpu.

Turbo Boost:
4 cores - 3.4GHz
2 cores - 3.5GHz
1 core - 3.6GHz
Hey, I have an issue with this game. I copied my save file from my wii and am continuing the game on Dolphin3.0-692-x64. It's generally working fine. I'm in the Lanayru Mining Facility. I'm at the part where you put that puzzle thing into the door. I put it in, the door opens, and link runs into the room. The screen fades to black... and that's it. FPS drops to 0, and i can't continue. I've searched the forums, and can't seem to find anyone with the same issue?

Here are my settings.

[Image: 2vkfhuh.png]
[Image: 2qd52qb.png]
[Image: 5od181.png]

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Smile

EDIT: Just tried it on Dolphin 3.0-198-dirty (32bit) and it allowed me to continue.. I was using direct3d11 on this version.. Maybe thats the reason? I'll edit this post once i've tested it.
Use LLE