Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Taliwacker87

If anyone else is getting black bars popping up like I was I found a fix. I turned on External Frame Buffer and selected virtual. This info should be included on the first page.
(11-17-2011, 08:12 AM)Blunderbuss Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2011, 02:47 AM)bscarell Wrote: [ -> ]I building this pc tonight and was wondering if it'd be able to run this at full speed.
ASUS M4A88T-M Motherboard
AMD Phenom II X2 550 3.1 GHz Black Edition OEM CPU (will OC if I have too, should be fine to push it a bit, it's unlocked)
Patriot 4GB DDR3-1333MHz (x3, 12GB total)
MSI 9600GT 1GB

I don't think it will. I have an e6600 OCed to 3 GHz and it isn't enough. Maybe if you OC it will be fine? I don't really know, but I'm wishing my proc was faster right now.

Well, the CPU and Motherboard are both made with overclocking in mind so pushing it to 3.6GHz should be easy. I bought it as a barebones kit for $350 since I found that to be a quite good deal. I still need to put it together but once it's ready I'll post about its performance.

EDIT: Apperently the AMD Phenom II X2 550 is actually a quad core CPU with two cores disabled and the ASUS M4A88T-M Motherboard is made for OverClocking and core unlocking so I might have got myself a machine with 12GB of ram and a CPU capable of running 3.6-3.9GHz quad-core for only $350. Can't wait to put it together and see how it performs!
Yep, so I can pair it up. Dolphin sees my remote, blue tooth picks it up. I can press the home button she all works, just the pointer hand doesn't come up on screen. Yet it did before?

What? Do I have a faulty IR?
I have a concern with the slingshot, it is not a side and the red dot is normal?
(11-17-2011, 11:28 AM)samos101 Wrote: [ -> ]Argh!

Now my Wiimote has stopped working. What a pain in the ass.

I get passed the screen where it says put it on a flat surface, but now I can't see any cursor when it says point to the middle of the screen. WTF. It was working before (albiet a bit shit) so i moved my PC from the floor to the desk next to me for a better signal.
So damn frustrating.
I just bought this Wii remote with a wireless infrared receiver.

Can wireless internet ruin the connection?

Nope, different technologies (Bluetooth x WiFi).

Plus, new screens:

[Image: iiFWPKAFjnXph.png]

[Image: i2a2V3naf3YTS.png]

[Image: ivyFdacET2RYu.png]

[Image: i3vFBiiqTnFAW.png]

Definitely the best looking Wii game ever.

I get passed the screen where it says put it on a flat surface, but now I can't see any cursor when it says point to the middle of the screen. WTF. It was working before (albiet a bit shit) so i moved my PC from the floor to the desk next to me for a better signal.
So damn frustrating.

When it's asking you to point at the screen it's looking for the sensor bar. If everything else has worked to that point there's probably a problem with your sensor bar (unless you've smeared peanut butter over the front lens of the wii remote). Check to make sure it's on properly and also where Dolphin is configured to have it. By default it expects you to have it on the top of your screen. You can either move the sensor bar or change this in the Wii controller properties.

AndTAR

Greetings everyone, currently playing the game on Dolphin, it's been a great help to use the config settings in this thread. Smile

I happen to have a very specific problem - I'm at the part of the game where you collect the so-called tadtones. The thing is, I have collected all - except for one; a bright yellow one, which appears to have glitched/clipped into the roots of one of those floating sea plants, out of my reach.

Any clue as to what type of setting might need changing, to fix this? The game is running perfectly otherwise. My settings are the same as h111 posted a few pages back, albeit at 1,5x native res instead. Thanks! Smile

So damn frustrating.

Check your battery or whatever you use to power as your sensor bar, try using candle and if you get a signal the problem is your sensor bar

Trying to overclock my E8400 a bit more for this game, was at 4.0ghz now trying 4.2ghz maybe i'll get 1 more fps Big Grin

Edit : Just got a new laptop for my gf (she needed one for work)
This laptop is probably better than my current desktop lol
http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=58102&...cture=ASUS
999$ pretty good deal

So damn frustrating.

Yeah my bluetooth is a pain as well. Seems as though it needs to reinstall drivers everytime I use the damn thing. I'm using on board blue tooth.

Anyway, I changed batteries and played for 5 mins. Its not perfect but it will be OK!

I've turned off AA and got AF on 16x. Up close, models look great - but there's a washing out in the distance, when I move it's almost like a tearing. I've tried various settings but no luck.

I'll try AF off too, don't think it makes a diff. Frames are not an issue, my system can handle everything max.

[/quote]

jdilla209

Ok so I can grab this rig tomorrow for $240

INTEL CORE 2 DUO E6850 3.00GHZ (overclock to 3.8ghz)
ASUS MOTHERBOARD P5N-D which supports quadcore
3GB CORSAIR XMS2 DDR2
320GB SATA HDD
EVGA GT240 1GB GDD3 GRAPHICS CARD

what do you guys think? if anything would be need to be upgraded from this to run this game at 30fps or close, what would it be?