Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-16-2012, 12:51 AM)Coral Beef Wrote: [ -> ]I'm also having the same problem. When i enter the fire temple (Or whatever it's called), it does the little cutscene with the 5-piece key and then walks in. It fades to black and nothing loads.
Does anybody have a fix?

Use LLE
If you don't know, what LLE is how you can use it, look in this nice guide -> http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=23103
I am able to run SS at full speed most of the time with ES_Launch 641. But I have only been in the first building. I would like to know if my cpu is sufficient for outside environments.

i have a g73jh laptop
5870 card
6 GB of Ram
Core i7 @1.60
Quote:with ES_Launch 641

Why are you using an ES_LAUNCH build for this game?

Quote:Core i7 @1.60

With Turbo Boost you'll get "decent" speed but not full speed
(07-21-2012, 04:08 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:with ES_Launch 641

Why are you using an ES_LAUNCH build for this game?

Quote:Core i7 @1.60

With Turbo Boost you'll get "decent" speed but not full speed

Don't know, what should I be using?

I am getting around 60-68 outside. I don't consider anything below 80% to be decent. What is Turbo Boost and how do I use it?
(07-21-2012, 04:18 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Intel Turbo Boost -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_Turbo_Boost

Tried installing it but it won't work because appearently I need to enable speedstep. Is there a way to do this WITHOUT restarting and changing the bios. I am too scared to do this plus I forgot how to do it.
Quote:Don't know, what should I be using?

A master branch build will work fine with this game. Moreover you can use Dolphin 3.0 the official release. It will be faster than latest builds

Quote:I am getting around 60-68 outside. I don't consider anything below 80% to be decent

With 1.6 GHz clock speed I doubt you can.
With turbo boost to 2.5-2.8 maybe
(07-21-2012, 04:49 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Don't know, what should I be using?

A master branch build will work fine with this game. Moreover you can use Dolphin 3.0 the official release. It will be faster than latest builds

Quote:I am getting around 60-68 outside. I don't consider anything below 80% to be decent

With 1.6 GHz clock speed I doubt you can.
With turbo boost to 2.5-2.8 maybe

Okay but I can't install turbo boost because it says "minimum requirements not met." Which is not true. I read that this is because speedstep is disabled. Please address this issue. I need a simple way to enable speedstep without going into the bios screen with a restart.

Izumieddy

Hi I'm having the same problem. When i got the clawshot after finish the second spirit trial and enter the portal to the real world It fades to black and nothing loads.

anyone can hep me? im using

Dolphin-win-x64-v3.0-732 on:
Windows 7 64-bits
Intel Core i7 Quad-Core 2.20GHz
ATI Radeon HD 7690M XT
RAM: 8GB ddr3