Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I see the signal strength of my bluetooth?

My remote is weird in the menu. How close are you guys sitting? I need to be no more than a meter away. I've got my bar at the bottom, considering putting it to the top of my monitor.

Also might need to move my PC up onto the desk. Could it be the blue tooth signal that's weak and causing my controller to "drop" in and out. The motor makes weird noises.

Currently using bluetooth off my P8P67 PRO motherboard like someone else here.

Any ideas?
(11-17-2011, 09:03 AM)samos101 Wrote: [ -> ]How can I see the signal strength of my bluetooth?

My remote is weird in the menu. How close are you guys sitting? I need to be no more than a meter away. I've got my bar at the bottom, considering putting it to the top of my monitor.

Also might need to move my PC up onto the desk. Could it be the blue tooth signal that's weak and causing my controller to "drop" in and out. The motor makes weird noises.

Currently using bluetooth off my P8P67 PRO motherboard like someone else here.

Any ideas?

Could be your bluetooth. Just today, I found out that my USB bluetooth adapter had a weak signal sitting in the back of my PC (USB port) so I moved it in the front and suddenly M+ works great. I used the Bluesoleil 8.0.370 software demo which has a signal strength of the bluetooth device connected to it. But it only works for 2 MB data transfer (which is like 5 minutes playtime) then you have to buy it. Still for testing your bluetooth signal it works great!!
(11-16-2011, 11:02 PM)Perunapaa Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2011, 10:54 PM)eldeegee Wrote: [ -> ]Im on XP cant use DX11, do i get a performance boost if i go to win7 64 bit?

BTW, this game is awesome.. it just took me 1 hour to beat the boss of the 1st temple.. my whole arm was tired Tongue. Awesome game!

[color=#FF0000]MINOR SPOILER[/color]

1 hour, really? Big Grin
You obviously did not use spin attack when he attacks. That helped, a lot.

I didn't use the spin attack; I shield bashed for defense and then attacked normally. I was done in 5 minutes.
I find that is not too wimote more precise, when I use the slingshot, j'esseye to aim with the red side has its share ...
Does anyone else have a weird ghosting issue, or know how to fix it? During some dark scenes it's really obvious and it looks kind of like a stereoscopic 3D image, during day scenes it's fortunately much more subtle.
if you mean the offset bloom issue, that one is as old as Dolphin and some devs think there's no way to fix it (except for using the native resolution)
(11-17-2011, 10:55 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]if you mean the offset bloom issue, that one is as old as Dolphin and some devs think there's no way to fix it (except for using the native resolution)
Ok thanks, it's not a big deal any ways.

Taliwacker87

Is anyone else getting black flickering? It's not horrible but enough to piss me off. I'm using dx11, dx9 mode the flickering is gone but it's replaced by a never ending shadow that follows me around everywhere.
(11-17-2011, 08:33 AM)iPoulpe Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2011, 07:53 AM)felipaopl Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2011, 06:43 AM)iPoulpe Wrote: [ -> ]I use an intern Bluetooth device included on my motherbrain (Asus P8P67 PRO).
Maybe you should try different settings (like testing an other port) before change your Bluetooth adapter.

Care to tell me which driver version are you using? I have the same motherboard and I can't connect my Wii Motion+ controller to it (I can find it and even sync with Dolphin, but nothing works in-game), only the Wiiremote + the nunchuck extension.

I'am using the driver included in the cd-driver or available on this link (I specify that I have the REV 3.1) :
http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SL...9&p=1&s=39

I took a screenshot that showing my pilote device :
http://s3.noelshack.com/uploads/images/8...etting.png

So, when I want to play, I couple my M+ (with Nunchuck) on Dolphin wiimote panel. Windows will search and prepare the pilote automatically. After that, I only have to click on the "refresh" button for the M+ works.
Yeah, mine's a rev 3.1 too. My driver is even more recent (from this year).
I'm starting to think I have a faulty Wiimotion+...
Argh!

Now my Wiimote has stopped working. What a pain in the ass.

I get passed the screen where it says put it on a flat surface, but now I can't see any cursor when it says point to the middle of the screen. WTF. It was working before (albiet a bit shit) so i moved my PC from the floor to the desk next to me for a better signal.
So damn frustrating.
I just bought this Wii remote with a wireless infrared receiver.

Can wireless internet ruin the connection?