Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I defeated all bosses in the Thunder Dragon challenge and got 3,000 rupees. What I don't get is what happened to the piece of heart and rare treasures the Thunder Dragon mentioned you would get if you completed the battles? I think Nintendo likes to troll because when you finally get to the Thunder Dragon the rupees are basically useless as by that time all weapons have been upgraded, all items bought from the store, same thing with completing Beedle's missing beetle side quest, all items have been bought so the 50% off is useless. Apparently rupees can't be kept from the previous game when playing through hero mode.
help dolphin freezing in the sealed ground
could someone please tell me if I can run this smoothly at 1600x900 with my specs? I dont want to buy the game AND a motion+ and not be able to run the game

specs: cpu:amd fx 4100 quad core 3.6Ghz, turbos to 3.8 or something

gpu: radeon hd 5770 1gb

memory: 8gb

I've been having trouble running super mario galaxy 2 in some areas with this setup and Im worried that I wont be able to run this as Ive been dying to play this game!
(01-06-2012, 02:31 PM)wjiw Wrote: [ -> ]could someone please tell me if I can run this smoothly at 1600x900 with my specs? I dont want to buy the game AND a motion+ and not be able to run the game

I've been having trouble running super mario galaxy 2 in some areas with this setup and Im worried that I wont be able to run this as Ive been dying to play this game!

You don't have to buy the game, just download the ISO to test. And I suppose you could buy the motionplus and then return it if it doesn't work out?
(01-06-2012, 02:40 PM)Magsley Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2012, 02:31 PM)wjiw Wrote: [ -> ]could someone please tell me if I can run this smoothly at 1600x900 with my specs? I dont want to buy the game AND a motion+ and not be able to run the game

You don't have to buy the game, just download the ISO to test. And I suppose you could buy the motionplus and then return it if it doesn't work out?

I dont know if I could return it if it doesnt work and I have already used it, I also dont know about this boards piracy policy and i dont wanna get banned or something Confused
(01-06-2012, 02:58 PM)wjiw Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2012, 02:40 PM)Magsley Wrote: [ -> ]

I dont know if I could return it if it doesnt work and I have already used it, I also dont know about this boards piracy policy and i dont wanna get banned or something Confused

I just read global rules and its really frowned upon to talk about piracy, but it is an option, you just don't have to do it. I definitely advocate buying the game if you can. Try and see if a friend/classmate/family member has a copy? But yeah I won't mention it again...

For the wiimotion plus, there are people selling their used ones on ebay for like an average of $12-15 which isn't bad at all!
(01-06-2012, 02:40 PM)Magsley Wrote: [ -> ]You don't have to buy the game, just download the ISO to test. And I suppose you could buy the motionplus and then return it if it doesn't work out?
No, you have to buy the game. Downloading ISOs is not okay.

I'd guess you can. If I were you I'd buy the game first, try that with emulated motion+, and if all works well buy the controller. Otherwise you can just sell the game again.

penguinswithpie

You should definitely be able to play this. You have nearly identical specs as I do. I just have an Intel CPU and an nVidia GPU. I play it at 1080p 2.5x IR, 16x AF and 8 sample (32 quality) AA at a constant 30 fps.

orijin

(01-06-2012, 08:09 PM)penguinswithpie Wrote: [ -> ]

You should definitely be able to play this. You have nearly identical specs as I do. I just have an Intel CPU and an nVidia GPU. I play it at 1080p 2.5x IR, 16x AF and 8 sample (32 quality) AA at a constant 30 fps.

How can you play at constantly 30 fps with those spec ? I have a phenom x4 970 and hd6970 (dolphin version 7719) when I play with EFB acces checked I have drops at 28fps and when I play unchecked because of slingshot I have drops at 26fps...

What version of dolphin are you using ?

Thanks

Cisandra

I have been playing The Legend of Zelda SS for a while and it works perfect (low fps because my computer is a little bit old Tongue). But I am stucked because of a bug.

On the ancient cistern dungeon after getting the little key i open the door but the animation doesn't end (the lock "levitates") so i can't retake control over Link. I don't know why this happens with this lock only.

Could someone help me?

PD. Sorry for my horrible English Blush