Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-12-2012, 02:07 AM)deported Wrote: [ -> ]Why the fuck do we still need a separate build just to use Motion Plus emulation?
Because the maintainer of the code isn't willing to conform to Dolphin's development rules. Also, it doesn't look like he would be maintaining the code, even if it was merged to official builds.

(08-12-2012, 02:17 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Because it's a side branch that's still work-in-progress so devs estimate that it can't be added to master branch
JP isn't working on his code anymore, so it's quite unlikely that his M+ support will ever get merged to master.

deported

I know that but is there any chance there will be a official Motion Plus implementation?

It's already hard to run several games without support for last build.
Unlikely. But ofc anyone's free to go ahead and add M+ emulation. Most of the developers don't really care though since real M+ works fine.
before of something..my english is really poor...but i have some doubt...when i select direct x 9 for the zelda skyward sword my game can run at 30 fps without any slowdown..but the color of the game become really weak...whithout the brightness when i'm playing with the direct x 11...but my fps down at 26-28 when i'm pressing Z for lock the target...just in battle i have this slowdown...is it my processor?vga?some options?
I'm using the rev 7719 of dolphin...and my vga is the radeon 6950 2gb..and my processor is the amd phenom II x6 1100T 3.3/3.8 stock.thx if someone can understand what i m trying to say.
(08-15-2012, 01:03 AM)RafaellRF Wrote: [ -> ]before of something..my english is really poor...but i have some doubt...when i select direct x 9 for the zelda skyward sword my game can run at 30 fps without any slowdown..but the color of the game become really weak...whithout the brightness when i'm playing with the direct x 11...but my fps down at 26-28 when i'm pressing Z for lock the target...just in battle i have this slowdown...is it my processor?vga?some options?
I'm using the rev 7719 of dolphin...and my vga is the radeon 6950 2gb..and my processor is the amd phenom II x6 1100T 3.3/3.8 stock.thx if someone can understand what i m trying to say.

1- DX9 is faster than DX11
2- Check "Lock Threads to Cores"
3- Try to use a more recent build
4- Your english is fine Big Grin
okay..thx for the compliment ... will try with another revision for sure...and thank you for your quickly response ;D
Is it possible to play with a dualshock 3 yet? Or at least regular wiimote? In the future maybe? I'm wondering if I should get rid of the game, since I have no plans to buy motion plus controllers
(08-15-2012, 01:11 PM)synce Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to play with a dualshock 3 yet? Or at least regular wiimote? In the future maybe? I'm wondering if I should get rid of the game, since I have no plans to buy motion plus controllers

Umm.. http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=20167
My dualshock 3 works just fine with it but i would recommend keyboard and mouse for better consistency.
the current version is much heavy of than the rev 7719..my fps down at 25-27 when i'm fighting or going at huge area like skyloft...
=(
That's normal, newer revisions tend to be slower than the older ones.