Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys I want ask you if with my pc can I have 100% speed?
My specs:
CPU: Intel Core i3 2100 3.10 GHz
GPU: ATI Radeon HD 6850 Sapphire
RAM: 4 Gb

And if I buy wiimote motion plus, does I need some application?

Thanks

tools956

What do I do about the glitch that crashes the game? The one that you need the nintendo wii download in order to fix it?
This is one of the few games that I found runs better on the emulator, plus it looks better too

scascs

Subo la configuracion que tengo puesto para el que tenga el mando de la ps3 conectado por el motioninjoin emulando el mando de ps3 no el de xbox 360

http://www.mediafire.com/?t7toopabpcl2go2

Un SaLu2
In english please
I'm gonna guess you need a config for your controller, ask for it here http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=20167
He just uploaded a controller config for the ps3controller just in case anyone want to use it with Dolphin.
Damn, the game jumps between 80% and 98% for me, anybody know some speedups ?

Iceman2021

Can someone give me a link to a working r7719 build please?

Every time I download the ones from this site they are corrupted, same with any other link I've found on various other sites. I've even tried the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of each, and tried multiple times to make sure it wasn't a fluke.

Is anyone else having this probelm? I can download and install any other build just fine, but for some reason every version of r7719 i've found has been corrupted. Please help.
(03-09-2012, 09:10 AM)Iceman2021 Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone give me a link to a working r7719 build please?

Every time I download the ones from this site they are corrupted, same with any other link I've found on various other sites. I've even tried the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of each, and tried multiple times to make sure it wasn't a fluke.

Is anyone else having this probelm? I can download and install any other build just fine, but for some reason every version of r7719 i've found has been corrupted. Please help.

The one in the archive should be fine, it's the same one that I use. What do you mean by corrupted? You can't extract the archive?
(03-07-2012, 12:37 AM)Dizzee Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, the game jumps between 80% and 98% for me, anybody know some speedups ?

Run 7719 with the tr fix, I just compiled it and here ya all go. This is also for everyone who does not wanna use 3.0-xxx due to early preformance issues, but got a tr remote. So here is the link below. It contains 1x Zelda SS save right in the beginning in order to skip the booooring sequences in the beginning, but it's up to you, you can always remove it.

The 7719 is a beast and runs 99-100% all the time even with my shitty computer on skyward sword.

Quote:X64
http://www.mediafire.com/?vzuet5oelkw0x6d

Disincluded openmp due to not having binarys. Also it has no SSE support, forgot to include that, but it runs seamless as it is now Smile

Edit:
Why not a X86 version?, I do not actually have the x86 compilers installed and necessary dll's to compile a x86 version atm.