Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-21-2012, 09:06 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]D3D9 or D3D11, doesn't matter, I've never encountered that particular issue with either backend.

I just shared my experience, maybe it will work for him as well Angel

thanatosbr

the button (-)Minus activates itself without me tighten it and are only in this game =(
I can not access anything, is only showing the shield and tells me to press the minus button to turn off, but I push off and it does not =(
My control is the original motion plus inside bought at amazon please i need help.
Emulator dolphin version 3.0 424 dirty
I'm having a problem where if I don't point the wii remote at the screen before I go to aim with the sling shot or the beetle, or when go into first person view, it will be completely off. If I try to recenter it, then everything else will be off center (map, menu, etc)
(12-12-2011, 05:25 PM)Eric1987 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know why dolphin crashes on me when I try to enter the fire temple after collecting the keys? Just as link walks in too and it goes to load the next temple.

Got the same problem, it seems to be Earth Temple tho.
Dolphin-win-x64-v3.0-424 & Dolphin-win-x64-r7671 (Use Panic Handlers unticked)
*Edit* Working on R7274 tho.
Weird.

iondune

(02-13-2012, 01:24 PM)HawaiianPunch Wrote: [ -> ]@iondune
DirectX9 may help a bit.

(02-13-2012, 06:38 PM)HAR65 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2012, 01:14 PM)iondune Wrote: [ -> ]I've been using the following settings to emulate SS at 1080p and have been very happy with the performance. There's just one thing bugging me - my pointer for shooting the slingshot appears to be slightly off at times.

This issue is discussed very often here. In the moment the best solution for me is to take OpenGL as video backend. It completely solves the issue and doesnt have the graphical problems, that DX9 has (ghosting).

Thanks for the tips, gentlemen! I gave both OpenGL and DirectX9 a try but was was dissatisfied with the results. OpenGL ran much slower and gave me a blocky shadow effect on the ground (I blame my Radeon card), while DirectX9 gave objects a weird lighting/specular effect (it looked like poorly calculated reflection vectors to my graphics-student eyes, I suspect it might have been the "ghosting" effect referred to). And alas, while I found the reticule to be much more accurate with these rendering engines, I decided that the lesser of three evils for me was the minor issues encountered with the pointer, and have returned to the DirectX11 backend.

I'll scour this thread and see if anyone else had similar issues with the other two rendering engines and what their solution might have been. I'll also keep trying the latest Dolphin versions to see if they've made any improvements (though so far it seems to me that r7719 is the most reliable version for Skyward Sword). In the meantime, I don't think an inaccurate pointer is all that much to deal with Big Grin

~iondune

minane

Now I can go inside the room that I can't in page 194
I change the version of dolphin to r7719
so if anyone has a problem like me
try to change your dolphin version >_<:

Shockerty

#SPOILER#

Hi guys,

When I get to the trial in Lanayru Desert I get an the message below. It always appears in at exactly the same point in the cutscene.

BackPatch : Currently only supporting reads.

Attempted to write to 43fa466c

The screen then freezes and the background sound just loops. Anyone know what's going on here... and more importantly what to do to fix it?

mr.nowhere

hi guys, i have a problem !!
i use Dolphin-MotionPlus-3.0-410 and after enter name IT'S FREEZE!!!
what to do to fix it?

i downloaded r7719 but it has no motion plus

sorry about my english

maliseti

Hello, I have trouble drawing the circle with the sword on the portal of the falls, you have succeeded you? and how?
(03-01-2012, 02:15 PM)mr.nowhere Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys, i have a problem !!
i use Dolphin-MotionPlus-3.0-410 and after enter name IT'S FREEZE!!!
what to do to fix it?

i downloaded r7719 but it has no motion plus

sorry about my english

It's better off if you post this in the MotionPlus thread in the Controllers section instead since it's obviously control related.