Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

trigao

i get some shadows issue too, using r7718 default settings and dont select AUTO em internal solution
=/

this is the only thing happen with my zelda, i want to play just like the screenshoots
I am using Dolphin 3.0 x64. It should run fine on my i7 2600K @ 4.0GHz & 16GB & 570GTX. But, when I start the game, it says "connect the Wii Motion+" and I can't find it in the options to enable it. Could anyone help, please?
@Vedolino: It has been mentioned before that you NEED a motion plus for this game.
So I need a real WiiMote & IR sensor bar and a real Wii Motion+, no way to emulate the Wii Motion +?

Before I buy em, do the real stuff works perfectly, like on a real Wii?
(11-12-2011, 09:58 PM)Vedolino Wrote: [ -> ]So I need a real WiiMote & IR sensor bar and a real Wii Motion+, no way to emulate the Wii Motion +?

Before I buy em, do the real stuff works perfectly, like on a real Wii?

And a bluetooth adapter if your pc doesn't have and it works fine.

pauluznl

(11-12-2011, 09:33 PM)trigao Wrote: [ -> ]i get some shadows issue too, using r7718 default settings and dont select AUTO em internal solution
=/

this is the only thing happen with my zelda, i want to play just like the screenshoots

I've had the shadows issue too, running the game with DX11 instead of DX9 fixes it for me.
My PC does not have a BT adapter, will any work OK or is there a specific model? Thanks
I think anyone would work. I bought the cheapest I could find on Amazon when I wanted Bluetooth.

supergarv

How do you change the settings to not have the depth of field blur? Sreenshots look great without it.
instead of a sensor bar you can just as well use two candles, I kid you not.