Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

(12-19-2011, 08:12 AM)Diddy Kong Wrote: [ -> ]This may be an issue of paranoia :p

I wouldn't be surprised, seeing as I finished a couple steam games that I had running at 60fps I'm probably not used to looking at 30fps on my monitor. I'll try hooking it up to my TV and see if I still notice it from farther away.
So, for everyone having problems with the accuracy of WM+ or with it acting strangely. I had a very weird thing happening. I'm using a wireless sensor bar. I thought it was working fine as always because the "on light" was working. I noticed that sitting in my normal viewing distance I couldn't get past the calibration screen for the pointer anymore. WM+ calibration screen was fine. I then noticed that I just have to come a bit closer to see the pointer cursor on screen. In the menu itself it was back to normal, working from normal viewing distance. In the game WM+ wasn't working very accurate. It worked but I had tons of problems which I didn't have before.

Long story short: I changed the batteries for the sensor bar and after that it was as smooth as it can be again without any need for recalibration. That's really weird isn't it? Because you would think that the sensor bar either works or it doesn't. the LED lamps are working or they don't and it's not battery dependent, just on or off if there isn't enough power. But it seems like it isn't that way. So for the people with problems, CHECK YOUR SENSOR BARS. They are actually very important.
(12-19-2011, 06:27 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2011, 05:49 AM)fury Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody else having a problem that the end credits movie stutters a lot? (like, 20 FPS, where the game itself was getting 30 no problem)

edit: and a black screen when trying to start Hero mode - after the first 2 cutscenes (tried with skipping and without skipping, d3d9 and 11). Just sits there and has FPS 0 - VPS 60

edit2: weird, I just tried 3.0-235 and it started hero mode fine.... Dunno what happened, if I figure it out I'll edit again Smile

Stuttering is an issue with this game in general on the emulator especially in the latest revisions. On my Core i7 950 @ 4.2 Ghz the game will even stutter when using performance settings such as HLE audio, EFB to Texture. Stuttering accompanied by decreased performance usually occurs after playing for a bit without restarting the emulator.

after how long playtime do you mean? Is it recomended to restart the emulator then after exteneded play? I noticed some syptoms like is described but i put it down to the game engine being stressed - wasnt sure tbh.
ohh god i canot record the final fight it so dium heavy is like all the render goes to demise,link and the water in that room my fps down to 20 first game that goes this down XD QQ but i has my console one Smile
Is there a way to get rid of the ghosting effect yo see in some scenes?
(12-19-2011, 11:08 PM)Seph Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to get rid of the ghosting effect yo see in some scenes?

Use the latest rev, and not text-cache.
I'm using 7719m, isn't that supposed to work fine?
i have tried the latest rev and ghosting is still present in cut scenes. there is no fix afaik as of yet Huh
is it possible performance would improve with more client updates or many games after errors mostly have been fixed performance is mostly maintained the same?

wanna bring up my average 20fps to around 30fps i know i should upgrade i guess but just wondering...
WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK I FINNALLY found a way to record final battle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAqNRFw0S0s WARNING"SPOILERS"""""