Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the only issue im having right now is the time stuttering after some time its starts to lag dunno why Sad
What would the best build be to use for faster machines like the one in my sig? I have an annoying block of patches at the top of my screen running horizontally - like a graphical glitch on build r7719
(12-08-2011, 03:22 PM)nsta Wrote: [ -> ]What would the best build be to use for faster machines like the one in my sig? I have an annoying block of patches at the top of my screen running horizontally - like a graphical glitch on build r7719

Have you tried the texcache-rewrite builds or the one I linked to a few posts up?

Jikuim

So I'm trying to play with a mouse/keyboard because I've heard it works.

The game recognizes everything fine (emulated motion+, nunchuck, wiimote, ect).

On the first screen where it tells me to center the cursor and press A, I do so, BUT, the cursor dissapears if I go to far left or right (like, 1.5 inches on either side of the center of the screen) but not if I go too far up or down.

Then, when I press A and get to the main screen, the cursor stays on one verticle axis along the center of the screen. I can move it all the way top to bottom, but I can't move it left or right -at all-.

Anyone know what the issue is? Something to do with calibration or the size of the input area for my mouse or something?

Edit : I've tried switching off and on / changing pretty much everything in the options. I can see the GREY dot moving, and it correctly represents my mouses screen position. When Relative cursor is OFF, the mouse barely causes the red dot to move at all (like, literally it just shifts pixels +/-, it might not even be from my mouse), when it's ON, the red dot moves relative to the grey one, and all over the screen, but the cursor on my screen does not at all match the red dot. If the little box inside of the big box for the cursor dots represented the cursors movement area, my cursor hits it's maximum left and right movement at the left and right side of that box, but it's not the left and right side of my screen AT ALL.

Is this a resolution issue? Do I need to run the game in a tiny window or something? I use 1080p for Desktop.

Edit 2 : When I change to windowed mode, the cursor hangs on a HORIZONTAL axis, and only goes about 75% of the way back and forth, but with no verticle movement. da fuuuu?
(12-08-2011, 03:15 PM)rexoe Wrote: [ -> ]the only issue im having right now is the time stuttering after some time its starts to lag dunno why Sad

Exactly same issue after playing between 30min and 1 hour performance goes down suddenly i have to restart when this happens...

mamaun

(12-06-2011, 03:30 AM)mamaun Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

New here.

I'm playing this AWESOME game but I've an error.

MINOR SPOILER

When Zelda pushes Link after the ceremony and you are suposed to land in a cicle with the parachute MY GAME CRASHES! Sad

END OF SPOILER.

I'm using several builds but i can't pass this point.

Here the error:

"BackPatch - no suport for operand size 2
Error encountered accessing emulated adress 82018499
Culprit instruction:
mov world ptr ds:[rbx + rdx], cx
at 0x140f1464"

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Anyone with a solution?

Thanks
(12-08-2011, 08:25 PM)mamaun Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2011, 03:30 AM)mamaun Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

New here.

I'm playing this AWESOME game but I've an error.

MINOR SPOILER

When Zelda pushes Link after the ceremony and you are suposed to land in a cicle with the parachute MY GAME CRASHES! Sad

END OF SPOILER.

I'm using several builds but i can't pass this point.

Here the error:

"BackPatch - no suport for operand size 2
Error encountered accessing emulated adress 82018499
Culprit instruction:
mov world ptr ds:[rbx + rdx], cx
at 0x140f1464"

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Anyone with a solution?

Thanks

Are you running any cheat codes? If so, disable them one by one till you find the one causing the error.
I was trying to play like this a month ago! Now it's out and fixed the banding issue and the shadows problem in DX9 when using r7719.
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?5j57dnnhmqzn2bm (I replaced dolphin git 211 .exe file)

I'm running with DX9, 3x Internal Res, Skip EFB Access from CPU unchecked (aiming 100%) Fullspeed (30 FPS) even in battles.
Has anyone got a definitive answer for the ghosting/blur problem? I've checked though some of this monster tread but can't really find anything.
(12-09-2011, 01:12 AM)southie Wrote: [ -> ]this game looks good

God I hate this new user post count restriction just to get 10 posts.
Completely useless comment.