Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-12-2011, 10:10 PM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]instead of a sensor bar you can just as well use two candles, I kid you not.

First time I saw that on YouTube I thought it was fake, but obviously it was for real. Lack of knowledge...indeed.
People, why don't you just read what is written? He uses an older version of Dolphin. The newer versions have the depth of field issue...(it does work with EFB to RAM, but that slows things down if your cpu isn't strong enough)
I can't help to notice, but every time I look at the images it feels like looking at a painting or something.
This game is gonna be one huge kick ass looking piece of art.

trigao

(11-12-2011, 10:04 PM)pauluznl Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2011, 09:33 PM)trigao Wrote: [ -> ]i get some shadows issue too, using r7718 default settings and dont select AUTO em internal solution
=/

this is the only thing happen with my zelda, i want to play just like the screenshoots

I've had the shadows issue too, running the game with DX11 instead of DX9 fixes it for me.

thank you man, its work like a charm, now i can play a Zelda game like its deserve
i can notice a thing too, it turn on Anti Alising, no matter what value, some textures become ugly, anyway i turned off and the game works flawless to me now

(11-12-2011, 10:13 PM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]People, why don't you just read what is written? He uses an older version of Dolphin. The newer versions have the depth of field issue...(it does work with EFB to RAM, but that slows things down if your cpu isn't strong enough)

Exactly. Something has been changed after 3.0 that enables the DoF emulation, but it is more demanding and looks wrong. Also, I have seem some reports that there's a specific, older version that is able to render the DoF correctly without using EFB to RAM.

houssem1989

please i need help i have this problem Sad
(11-12-2011, 10:24 PM)trigao Wrote: [ -> ]thank you man, its work like a charm, now i can play a Zelda game like its deserve
i can notice a thing too, it turn on Anti Alising, no matter what value, some textures become ugly, anyway i turned off and the game works flawless to me now

You should try raising your internal resolution as a way to emulate AA. Compatibility is always better that way (when using native multipliers) but performance may go down a bit.
(11-12-2011, 10:31 PM)felipaopl Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2011, 10:13 PM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]People, why don't you just read what is written? He uses an older version of Dolphin. The newer versions have the depth of field issue...(it does work with EFB to RAM, but that slows things down if your cpu isn't strong enough)
Exactly. Something has been changed after 3.0 that enables the DoF emulation, but it is more demanding and looks wrong. Also, I have seem some reports that there's a specific, older version that is able to render the DoF correctly without using EFB to RAM.

So the actual official Dolphin 3.0 release shouldn't have these issues then?
@ houssem1989: You won't get any answer because this has already been said TWICE in this little thread.
(11-12-2011, 10:33 PM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]So the actual official Dolphin 3.0 release shouldn't have these issues then?

I don't know for sure, haven't tested on it yet.